Demons Expelled

Flames by Donzell Taggert

Looking around with eyes wide, I feel like I can't catch my breath. I think in my heart, I've known what I was feeling. But to hear them say it, well, that was a shock. The pull that was so incredibly intense, the feeling of falling every single time I look in any of their eyes; this isn't just lust. But absolute, soul searing, all-consuming love. The kind, that if you are really, really blessed, you get to find. How that me, no one all that special in my opinion, could be blessed to find it twice, I'm speechless. Not only do I know, now without any doubts, that I have found a true soulmate again, but this time 8 soulmates. I feel my legs give up and I fall to my knees. The tears can't be held back as I acknowledge and accept what I've been feeling all along.

Chris drops down in front of Lynn. He wasn't quick enough to stop her descent, so he sits and pulls her into his lap.

I can hold her and let her tears fall. I don't know yet if these are good tears or bad. Looking around, I see the worried looks on all their faces. Did we just put our foot in our mouths and screw this up? I really hope not. I can't lose her. We can't lose her.

Just then the doorbell rings. Minho jumps up and opens the door to Tony with all the food. "Hey guys, where's..."

He stops when he sees the forlorn expressions on the guys faces and his mom softly crying on Chris's lap. "What's going on? Mom, what are you crying? Why do you all look so anxious? Someone better start telling me what the hell happened?" Minho quickly grabs all the bags from Tony.

Walking over to my mom, I drop beside her. "Mama, what's wrong? What's happened? I know it's not Don. I just left there." Chris looks at Tony with a look of fear and apprehension in his eyes. Before he can speak, Han stops him.

"I've got this hyung. Ummm, your mom might be in shock? We sorta dropped a bomb on her just a minute ago. And, umm, we aren't sure if these are happy tears or sad or what. Not going to lie, we're a little scared to find out."

"What.the.fuck.did.you.say.to.my.mom?" He going to pull her out of Chris's lap, but she wraps her arms around Chris's neck and won't let go. Hmm. "Mom, you had better start talking. NOW!"

"Yo, be nice to your mother bro!" Felix is kinda pissed at how Don's acting right now. He balls his fist up at his side, ready to smack the shit out of Tony. Hyunjin grabs him before he can actually do it.

"Butt the fuck out Felix. Right now, this is between my mother and me. So shut the hell up." I put my hand on her shoulder just as she sits up and looks at me. Uh-oh. The look in her eyes does not look so pretty. Shit, I think I might have misjudged. I'm in trouble. I can already tell I'm fixing to get my ass reamed by my mom. Sitting back, I look at her wide eyed. I know what that look means.

"Antonio Declan Smith, don't you fucking dare. I know you walked in to a lot of emotions going on. I get it. If you would have given me a moment, but no. Instead, you decided on bitch boy attitude. You have NO right to be so damn rude. Now, I will explain. Right now, take the attitude you gave me and shove it where the sun don't shine. You may be an adult, but don't think I won't take you down a notch. But first, may I suggest, you apologize to Felix. Got it?"

"Sorry mama. I'd say it won't happen again, but well, you know my hot-head. Felix, I apologize. I'm just a little worried. I mean, I walked in to my mom crying and all of y'all looking freaked out! Mama, what did you think I was going to do. Ok, okay. I went about it wrong, but damn! Mom, what's going on?"

"Let me up Chris. I need to talk to Tony alone." Looking into his eyes, I smile and kiss his lips. "Don't worry, we're just going into the bedroom. Be right back."

"Come with me child, we need to talk."

I grab his hand as we stand up. As we get to the room, I turn around and lock the door. Taking my phone out, I turn on music loud enough they can't hear what Tony and I are talking about. Sitting on the bed, I explain what has happened and what the guys revealed.