Warm, Cozy and Aroused

The next morning, Minho and Han are called over to Changbin's. Felix and Hyunjin decide they need to share what happened with Lynn the day before. It had really affected them and during the night, they had both woke up in each other's arms quietly crying.

"Felix and I called you over here to talk about something that happened yesterday. We feel like it needs to be told. Though we were ok last night. Though Lynn and Chris acted ok, this really affected us. Ummm, it really shook me. And I didn't realize we were still struggling till Felix and I woke up crying last night."

"Jagi? What happened? Are you two ok? Is Lynn ok? I know she's over at Chris's. What's going on?" Han looks at them both, quite worried about them. He'd picked up on it as soon as they'd entered the apartment. He could sense their apprehension.

Hyunjin looks over at Felix to help explain. "Yesterday, Chris, Jin and I walked in to Lynn's apartment with Don and Tony. First of all, she can sing so damn good! She was belting out This is Me and wow! But, that's later. Y'all need to hear her though. Anyhow, she didn't know we had come in. And she was wearing some really short shorts and a tank top. So, we saw the loose skin on her upper legs. Yes, it is really loose, but I was actually expecting a lot more than what I saw. Then I thought back to her showing us her arms. And well, I was able to kinda get a glimpse of how she sees herself. But then, when she turned around and realized we were there... She...the look...ummm, the fear... I.." Felix, unable to stop the tears from falling looks at Hyunjin as he takes his hand.

"Guys, what happened? Please, can you just tell us? What happened for this response? You're scaring me." Jeongin looked between the two, seeing the emotions they are trying desperately to keep in check.

"Panic attack. A very, very severe panic attack. Way worse that the other. She didn't faint. But-but I almost wish she had. It-it scared me so bad. It scared all of us. I thought she was going to throw up. She ran and collapsed in her bedroom floor. When she saw us start to walk in, the.." He has to take a moment to take some deep breathes. He still sees the absolute sheer panic and fear in her eyes. "The fear. No, it was more that fear. There was absolute terror in her eyes. She...she curled into as small of a ball as she could and couldn't even look us in the eyes. She kept saying no. I was really afraid we were going to have to call an ambulance. Chris had us leave the room and he was able to get through to her, eventually. It took him picking her up and laying down and just holding her to calm down."

Hyunjin takes deep breathes as Felix finishes telling them. He still sees the terror that was in her eyes. He doesn't know if he'll ever get that look from his mind. But what she did for him, what she made him feel, he knows he'll spend the rest of his life finding ways to make her see and feel like the warrior queen she is.

"It also took him nearly yelling at her that yes, she is a warrior! She's a very stubborn woman. Don and Tony realized what had happened and went to buy her ice cream and a drink. The fact they knew they could trust her with us. I am beyond grateful to them. Because eventually we were both able to go in. And then, well..." Looking over over at Hyunjin, he proceeds. "Something happened that took us by surprise. Something I didn't even know was going on. But something truly amazing come from it. Jin, my love, are you ok telling them what happened?"

They all look at Hyunjin, with looks of concern. They could tell he was really shaken by what had happened. Minho watches his face, realizing this isn't just about Lynn. Something happened to Hyunjin. He knew something had been up with Hyunjin, but until he was ready to tell them, they'd all had to sit back and watch his fall apart. He'd refused to talk.

"I have to be Lix. For us, for all of us. I broke guys, I broke. First, it hit me that I really love her. And I don't quite know how to handle the intense feeling. So, seeing the absolute sheer terror in her eyes hurt, so damn bad. Never again, do I ever want to see that look on her face. My heart shattered. Then, it also hit me that I am not doing ok either. Her terror, it brought to the surface everything I've hidden. I've been struggling too and hiding it from all of you. And I'm tired of hiding it. I'm so very, very tired."