Bells Ahead

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Lynn wakes up, realizing it's really quiet in the apartment. I hear the door open about that time, hearing two voices talking. Why am I so damn tired the last few days? Ugh. Just as I'm starting to get up, Felix runs in my bedroom and jumps on the bed. Next thing I know, he's under the covers and pulling me into him, spooning me.

"Mmm, Lynn snuggle time. The best. Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

"Only ever chance you get! But I'll never get tired of hearing it, so it's all good. I love you too. And I love my Felix snuggle time too. I'm sorry I've been so tired lately."

"Are you feeling ok baby? You don't feel like you have a fever?" Sitting up, I feel her forehead. She looks a little pale, but she's hasn't really been going outside much, so I chalk it up to that. But I plan on watching her from now on.

"I'm fine my love. Now, more snuggles!" He lays back down, pulling me close again. We both giggle, snuggling as close as possible to each other. When he starts kissing my neck, I can't help the gasp. I know we could, but I just haven't quite been in the mood. Well, more like I haven't gotten up the courage to let them see the scars. My kids are the only ones that have seen them, besides medical staff.

"Stop thinking Lynn. Just let me kiss you. I know you aren't ready. We all know and it's ok. But I need to kiss you, right here and now. Is that ok?" All I can do is nod.

Leaning up on his elbow, I bend my head to hers. I don't just kiss, I devour her mouth. God how I've needed to kiss her like this. It's been a while. I know I have a raging hard on. I'll go to the bathroom after a take care of it, but right now I need her in my arms, her lips on mine. I reluctantly pull away, before it can go any further.

"I've got to go my love, but we'll all be back over for a late dinner around 7. Our treat and no arguing." He giggles at the little pout she gives. Changbin plans on popping the question tonight, with all of us around. He had described the ring he'd had made and oh my gawd. I can't wait to actually see it in person because it's perfect!

Lynn gets up with a thought. Christmas is creeping up on them and they have no decorations. She knows she can't do much in the way of decorating, but surely there are companies or people here who do it.

Going into my office, I start looking around. I notice there have a few hits on the rooms at JYPE. Hmm, someone has been trying to sniff around. I'm sure it's driving them crazy that they haven't been there in a while. Going back to what I was doing, I find a company who does do decorating and has Christmas stuff. Looking through everything on their site, I call them up. Surprisingly, they have the tree and everything I want in stock and can come immediately to set up. It may have cost a lot to do this service, but I want the tree set up and decorated before dinner tonight!

Letting Don and Tony know what's fixing to happen, they both help me decide where to set it up in our apartment. I also send the guys a message that I need them to stay away until dinner, because I have a surprise for them when they get back. Depending on how this company does with our stuff, will determine if I use them for the main entrance and formal living room. I already have requested that anyone that comes, must be willing to sign NDA's due to my status as a writer.

Within the hour, there are 6 people setting up a gorgeous 9-foot tall Christmas tree, with multi-colored ornaments, with all the trimmings and white twinkling lights. There are decorations everywhere and even a fake gingerbread house display in a corner. I am in love with how it all turned out! They have it done within 4 hours. With the NDA's in my hands to file in my office, I await the guys to show. I can't wait to see their faces. Don and Tony both absolutely love it! They also didn't mind not having to actually decorate the tree.