HT11.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

OCTOBER 9, 2021

KASH and Yuri sat in Wendy's parking lot as they ate their food silently. Yuri enjoyed the art gallery everything was so perfect, despite her keep reminding herself it wasn't a date every thing was good.

Kash told her about certain paintings and that he knew some of the artists, she wasn't really much paying attention though she just liked how his voiced sound.

Yuri wanted to say something to break the silence, Yuri looked at Kash. His eyes meeting hers making her look away she heard him chuckle. Yuri took a deep breath preparing herself to talk.

"What do you do?" Yuri inquired, taking a bite of her spicy chicken nuggets."Tattoos." Kash responded and her eyebrows raised

"Did you do this one?" Yuri asked, examining the detailed skeleton tattoo on his hand. Kash nodded in response to her question. "it's cute, can I touch it?" Yuri asked. Kash licked his lips staring at her muttering a yeah.

Yuri set her chicken nuggets in her lap before gently lifting his hand, tracing the ink of the skeleton tattoo with her index finger. "You do tattoos really good." Yuri told him , the corner of his lips pulled up.

"Can you—." Yuri's words were abruptly interrupted by Kash's phone ringing, Kash sucked his teeth. Kash looked away from Yuri picking his phone up from his lap seeing O'Shea was FaceTiming him.

He declined the call before facing Yuri, "What you was saying?" Kash asked. Yuri continued to trace the ink with her index finger, saying, "I was asking if you could give me one." She looked away from his hand and at him..

"A tattoo?" Kash asked, and Yuri nodded. The car fell silent as Yuri kept her hand on his. "Your hands are cold," she pointed out, placing both of her hands on top of his and rubbing them warmly. Kash stared at her, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. His heart started to race, this wasn't even a date, but she was making it feel like one.

Kash's phone rang again, and Yuri looked away from their hands to glance at him. She removed her hands from his and reached for the chicken nuggets that were still in her lap.

Kash picked his phone up from his lap and seen O'Shea FaceTiming him again making Kash smack his lips. He decided to answer this time because O'Shea would keep calling.

"What." Kash answered and O'Shea mugged him, "nigga don't what me." O'Shea responded to him. "Where you at?" O'Shea asked, "Minding my business." Kash replied making O'Shea squint his eyes at him.

"You interrupting them Shea stop!" Yuri could hear her best friend voice in the background, Yuri stayed quiet. "Stop calling me." Kash hung up the phone he sat his phone back down in his lap.

"You want a tattoo forreal?" Kash asked looking at Yuri and Yuri nodded her head as she continued to eat her chicken nuggets. Kash hummed as he continued to stare at her, Yuri felt her heart race. She felt like he was doing this on purpose.

"Can you stop doing that?" Your asked lowly and Kash eyebrows furrowed, "Doing what?" Kash asked and Yuri shook her head. "Nothing." She muttered, Kash licked his lips.

He reached over gently grabbing her face making her look at him, "What I'm doing Yuri?" Kash asked, his eyes stare intensely into hers. Her stomach started doing back flips when he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. He was definitely doing this on purpose. His eyes went to her lips, Yuri squeezed her thighs shut.

Yuri's phone rung interrupting the little moment. Kash let her face go, Yuri grabbed her phone. Seeing it was her mother calling, Yuri slightly frowned. She answered the call, "Hey, Momma." Meanwhile, Kash put the car in driver pulling out of the parking lot.

"Where you at Ri?"  Taylor asked, and Yuri sighed, "Outside." Yuri responded. Taylor smacked her lips, "Doing?" Taylor questioned, and Yuri sighed again.

"Where daddy?" Yuri asked because if her father wasn't there then Taylor was only calling and asking all these questions because she was bored.

"Not here. I'm bored." Taylor said and Yuri shook her head, "I'm not in the house right now, I'll call you when I am. Okay?" Yuri suggested, and Taylor hummed in response. "Okay, baby, love you." They ended the call, and Yuri placed her phone back in her bag.

It seemed like Yuri had been on the phone for a while because Kash was already in front of her building. "Thank you for tonight," Yuri expressed, a smile forming on her face, the corner of his lips pulled up.

he replied. Yuri opened the door, stepping out of the car. She slung her bag over her shoulder, closing the car door behind her. As she began walking away, Kash called out her name, making her turn around.

She crouched down to meet his eye level. "Hit me up later, aigh?" he said with a smile, causing that familiar flutter in her stomach.

"Okay," Yuri softly replied, offering a small smile before straightening up and heading towards her building.

________

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

OCTOBER 10, 2021

Yuri ate her food as she ignored her friend's gaze. "You got tea but don't want to spill it? I see how it is." Rhylee commented as she chewed on her bacon. The girls were seated at a diner, enjoying brunch. Rhylee didn't have any clients today , and both Brooklyn and Yuri had nothing else on their schedules.

But Yuri started to regret coming out with them because she's they kept bugging her to tell them stuff and she did. She told them about the art gallery but they didn't want to hear that they wanted to hear the good shit. They knew Yuri was holding information back.

Yuri wanted to tell them so bad but she didn't want to get their or her hopes up so she kept quiet. Besides nothing even happened between them, it wasn't a date and all they did was talk.

"She fake." Brooklyn called out taking a sip of her mimosa. "Shut up, y'all annoying." Yuri retorted after Brooklyn's comment, taking a bite of her eggs to brush off their comments.

"All he told me was to hit him up after he dropped me off." Yuri mentioned and Rhylee's eyebrows raised up. "That nigga want you." Rhylee exclaimed and Brooklyn nodded her head in agreement.

"It's not even like that." But was it like that?

____________________________________

Update after update ! Period !