HT27.

KASHTON BENNET
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 12, 2022

STANDING in the middle of Fortae, Kash eyed the decorators that Taion hired run around the space putting decorations up. He knew how extra Yuri was so he wanted to be here and make sure everything was right and extra how she would like it.

"This shit look good don't it?" Taion inquired, standing alongside Kashton, who nodded in agreement. "We gon put her name at the top right here, real big." Taion gestured to the top of the wall. "You got any specific shit you wanna add?" He asked, and Kash shook his head, letting Taion continued talking.

"Then we gon have food and shit over there. You know niggas not coming if it ain't no food." Taion said with a small laugh. "This should be done by Friday, and we could open up the doors Saturday." he suggested, glancing at Kash, who furrowed his eyebrows in response.

"You sure?" Kash asked and Taion gave him a look. "Cmon K, it's me. You know I get shit done quick." Taion said to him. Which was true that's why Kash came to him in the first place because he knew Tai personally and knew Taion wouldn't fuck him over.

"A'igh, What about them models tho'? You got that?" Kashton asked and Taion nodded his head, shifting his gaze away from Kashton to address one of the decorators who had misplaced a centerpiece.

"That shit don't go there! Put it on the other table!" Taion spoke walking away from Kashton.

Kash phone vibrated in the pocket of his hoodie making him grab it, he seen a message from Yuri telling him that she missed him. He smiled a little texting her back.

"This isss niceee." Kash glanced up from his phone, turning to see Rhylee walking in. He had gone the extra mile by ensuring everything was perfect, by inviting Rhylee and Brooklyn, but Brook couldn't make it because she was in Houston.

Even though Kash did know Yuri, her best friends knew her longer and if he wanted to make her happy he wanted a second voice. Rhylee walked up standing beside Kash her arms crossed over her chest looking around the space.

"This is so cute. I love this for my bestie." Rhylee expressed happily, gazing at the decorated space. Rhylee looked over at Kash and started speaking, "You got a color theme? Cause Yuri would love t— I know that. I already picked one." Kash said cutting her off

Rhylee gave him a look, "Okkayy." Rhylee dragged out a small smile on her face. "I picked black and gold." Kash replied and Rhylee nodded her head.

Kash stared at the decorators and Taion who directed them, he started to chew on his bottom lip feeling slightly nervous and he didn't know why.

Kash looked over at Rhylee, "You think she'll like it though? Should I change something?" Kash asked a hint of nervousness in his tone. Rhylee smiled a little.

"You knew she would like it; that's why you doing it Kash. Don't start second guessing, Yuri gon love this. I promise you." Rhylee reassured him. Kash nodded, shifting his gaze from her to the decorated space.

"What clothes are being modeled?" Rhylee asked. "They're over there." Kash pointed to a clothing rack with 10 of Yuri's designed pieces, ranging from jeans and shirts to skirts and dresses. Kash was lucky that she left the garment bags in his car so he didn't have to do too much of finding anything.

Kashton and Rhylee navigated through decorators who were bustling around, ensuring everything was in order. As they made it to the clothing rack, Yuri's pieces hung up on hangers making Rhylee smile.