HT21.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

DECEMBER 11, 2021

YURI cheek bones felt so sore from the way she was smiling and giggling all night. Seated with Kash in a softly lit corner of the restaurant, they were surrounded by small chatter amongst other people.

Yuri felt like she was having the time of her life, she had food and Kash kept her entertained. Kash told her to get whatever she wanted and she loved that because he knew she loved food.

"You don't like steak?" Yuri inquired, eyeing Kashton. "it's gon get stuck in my braces." he replied. Yuri nodded, leaning closer while still enjoying her steak. Kashton planted a kiss below her ear, making her smile. "You want something else?" He asked and she nodded her head

As if on cue, their waitress approached their table. "Is there anything else you'd like?" she inquired. "Can I have some ice cream, please? With extra chocolate syrup. Thank you," Yuri requested, to which the waitress nodded and walked away.

Yuri looked over at Kashton who was smiling a little, "You look so good right here, let's take a picture." she suggested, grabbing his phone from the table and opening the camera app.

She leaned more into Kashton who stared at the camera with a straight face. "Smile. Please." Yuri said and he did a little smirk making her take the picture. She sat his phone down, "Your always smirking. I want you to smile so I can see your pretty teeth." Yuri told him leaning in kissing his lips softly.

"Keep talking like that." Was all he said and her body shivered. "Oh, thank you for paying for my hair." Yuri said and Kash licked his lips touching her hair

"Do color next." Kashton suggested, Yuri frowned before picking up her wine glass and taking a sip. "No, I don't think I'll look right." Yuri told him and he scrunched his face up. "You look right in everything." He told her making her smile.

"Here you go, ma'am," the waitress said, placing the bowl of ice cream with the requested amount of chocolate syrup and a cherry on top. Yuri grabbed her spoon and scooped into the bowl. Kash licked his lips as he watched her slide the spoon into her mouth.

Yuri then turned to him with another scoop of ice cream, "You want some?" She asked. "I hate chocolate." Kash replied, "I know, it's no chocolate. Here." She moved the spoon toward his lips, and he opened his mouth, allowing her to feed him. She stared at him, using her thumb to wipe his bottom lip.

Kash swore she was giving fuck me eyes.

Yuri kissed his lips, making Kash wrap his hand around her neck his tongue slipping into her mouth deepening the kiss. Yuri pulled back, her breath slightly heavy, while Kash leaned back into the booth, wearing a slight smirk on his face.

"Where are we going next?" Yuri inquired, and Kashton just shrugged. "Somewhere," he replied nonchalantly, causing her to roll her eyes as she continued eating her ice cream.

"You bought your crocs like I told you?" Kashton asked, Yuri paused mid-bite, her lips slightly pouted. "I forgot.. sorry." Yuri told him. Kash rubbed her thigh leaning in kissing her cheek. "Don't worry about it."

________

Yuri was so confused where Kash was taking her.They stopped in front of a shop that appeared quite dark through its windows. As Kash opened the door and let Yuri in, her heart raced seeing candles and rose petals inside. She looked back at Kash, her face filled with shock.

"Let me change right quick." Kashton informed her, heading towards the back. Yuri looked around at the beautifully decorated place.

He did all this for her? All this for a FIRST date? She felt like her standards were so low because this was not what she was expecting for a first date. She never even had this for a first date.

Yuri took a few photos of the beautiful setup, Kashton walked out in more comfortable attire. He was out of the suit and was now wearing Jordan 4s, sweatpants, and a black long-sleeve shirt.

She walked toward him and took a seat in the chair across from him. Yuri watched as he took her leg, resting her foot on his lap, and began to take the shoe off her foot.

Yuri watched him as he replaced the heel with a pair of PINK slides and her stomach fluttered. He did the same with her other foot before standing up, Yuri glanced around the table and noticed clay, widening her eyes in surprise.

She always wanted to do pottery but she felt like she never had the time and everyone thought it was boring when she asked if they wanted to come with her so she felt so happy right now.

"Are we doing this? What about my dress?" Yuri quickly asked, to which Kashton responded, "You talk too much." Yuri made a face as she saw him approaching with something black in his hand.

Unfolding it, it was an apron making her smile. Kash stood in front of her, draping it over her neck as she adjusted her hair. Yuri looked up at him as he tied the apron securely behind her back.

"You good?" Kashton asked, and Yuri nodded. He leaned down, planting a kiss on her lips.

Yuri pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. He was just.. everything. Kash stood behind Yuri staring the pottery wheel for her, her eyebrows furrowed at how fast it started going. Kash laughed at her reaction

"It depends on how hard you press baby, it ain't gon go that fast if you don't press hard. You don't want to press hard at all, it's gon fuck it up." He informed.

Yuri nodded and moved closer to the wheel, dipping her hands in the water bucket before placing them on the smooth ball of clay.

"You got it?" Kashton asked. "Yes, I think so," Yuri replied. He removed his foot from the pedal, and Yuri placed her foot there, slowly applying pressure.

Yuri stared at the ball of clay, smoothing it up as she decided to shape it into a vase for her flowers. Yuri felt all good inside, everything Kash did today amazed her. All night she just felt so soft and special.

Yuri looked over at Kash her face scrunched up seeing his quickly formed bowl. "Why yours look better?" She asked making him look over at her he laughed, "Because I'm Kash." He responded cockily making her roll her eyes.

Yuri licked her lips, "How'd you know I wanted to do this?" Yuri asked curiously, Kashton looked away from the wheel and looked at Yuri.

"Rhylee. She said you'd want to do some boring shit like that." He told her and she smiled, "Do you think it's boring?" Yuri asked.

"Not at all baby." He told her and her stomach fluttered. Yuri took a deep breath looking away from him she looked at her vase that was definitely not vasing. She pouted.

"Baby, can you help me?" Yuri asked softly, Kashton looked over at her before stopping his wheel he walked over towards her. "Lift your foot ma, you doing it too fast." He told her, Yuri lifted her foot a little.

Her heart skipped ten beats feeling Kash place his hands on hers helping her mold the vase. "Move your hands phat." He spoke calmly into her ear, and there was the same flutter this time stronger.

"You doing good baby." He kissed her cheek, and the flutter definitely became ten times stronger.

___________________________________

One of my readers asked Kash or True and they know I can't pick ! 🙄

Kash so romantic ! Yaal like stuff lik this ?