HT20.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

DECEMBER 11, 2021

YURI scrolled through TikTok on her phone while Rhylee styled her hair. Yuri wanted to try something different by getting a 28-inch black lace front with a middle part, pressed bone straight. "Where y'all going tonight?" Rhylee inquired, to which Yuri simply shrugged in response.

"He won't tell me. He's acting like it's a secret." Yuri said shaking her head. Yuri and Kash were going on their first date tonight and Yuri bugged Kash all week asking him where they were going but he wouldn't tell her.

"I know it's going to be cute. Is he romantic?" Rhylee asked, Yuri shrugged, "I hope."

"He look like he is, I'm so happy for you Ri." Rhylee said, voicing her happiness, which brought a smile to Yuri's face.

"Thanks, Rhylee," Yuri responded as Rhylee used a comb and got2b spray to style Yuri's baby hairs. Yuri preferred fluffy edges, she hated the stiff look.

"Have you and Shea been on a date?" Yuri asked. Rhylee nodded. "It wasn't no fancy dinner or nothing, he took me to a basketball game." Rhylee said, Yuri pushed her lips to the side.

"Do you think Kash is going to do that? I wouldn't have a problem with it but basketball isn't me." Yuri said. Rhylee responded, "Well he shouldn't be doing shit you not interested in." Yuri chuckled at her response.

"I'm done, Ri," Rhylee announced. Yuri looked at herself in the mirror, a small smile on her face. She ran her fingers through the black tresses, the hair flowing down her back.

Yuri picked her phone up off her lap, going to the camera she snapped a few pictures of herself before placing her phone back into her bag also grabbing two one hundred dollar bills.

"Rhy, I'm putting your money right here!" Yuri announced. Rhylee emerged from the bathroom, drying her hands. "Girl, Kash paid for that already." Rhylee informed her, causing Yuri's eyebrows to furrow slightly.

He paid for my hair? Why didn't he tell me?

"Since when?" Yuri asked, she a little surprised. "Before you got here, he sent it through cash app." Rhylee explained as she began cleaning up for her next client.

Yuri pulled her phone out of her pocket, sending a thank you text to Kash which he responded with "send me a picture." With a smile, Yuri opened her camera roll and sent him the recent photos she had just taken.

Yuri shook her head with a smile as Kash spammed her with heart-eye emojis, calling her beautiful. Yuri took the opportunity to ask where they were going, but she was left on read, making her huff.

Yuri glanced at Rhylee, who began preparing the hair for her client receiving knotless braids. "I wish you could come eat lunch with me." Yuri expressed to Rhylee making Rhylee huff

"I knowww! And I'm hungry" Rhylee huffed out, "Ask Brook, you know her fat ass always free to eat." Rhylee suggested, but Yuri shook her head. "Brook in Houston again." Yuri responded

The door opened and Rhylees client walked in, "I'll see you later Rhy." Yuri said to Rhylee as she made her exit. Yuri went to her contacts, going to call her mother. Yuri pressed the phone against her ear as she walked to her car.

"Hello?" Taylor answered, "Do you want to eat lunch together?" Yuri asked getting into the drivers seat of her car. "You know I do. Let me get ready."

______________

Yuri stared at herself in the mirror, her eyes raking over every detail of herself, her outfit, her hair, her makeup. Everything. She was kind of annoyed Kash wasn't telling her where he was taking her because she wanted to dress and accessorize accordingly.

Yuri adjusted her dress when her phone started ringing, she hoped it wasn't Kashton because she wasn't ready. Yuri grabbed her phone seeing Kashton was calling making her huff.

Yuri answered the phone moving it towards her ear she began speaking, "I'm not ready.. can you wait just for five minutes please?" Yuri asked as she continued to look at herself in the mirror.

"Two minutes." Kash finally responded and she frowned. That wasn't enough time for her. "But Kash—." Kashton hung up on her not giving the change to finish talking.

Yuri was definitely done getting ready, she just wanted to give herself a few minutes to look over everything. Yuri used the palm of her hand flattening any flyaways on her hair. Yuri then picked up her Gucci bag, slinging the strap over her shoulder while making sure she had everything she needed.

The sound of her black heels clicking echoed through the hallway as she stepped out of her apartment, making sure everything was locked securely. She headed towards the exit of her apartment building and spotted Kashton standing outside his car.

His face holding a bored expression like always but a little smirk appeared once he seen Yuri making her way towards him. She smiled back as she stood infront of him, he leaned down placing a soft kiss on her glossy lips, making her wish he stuck his tongue in her mouth.

"You look so fucking good." Kash voiced his arms wrapping around her waist pulling her closer to him. Yuri bit her lip feeling him plant a small kiss on her neck, she glad he was holding her because she felt like she was going to collapse.

"You so beautiful phat." Kash remarked, staring into her eyes. She smiled in response. "Thank you, you look handsome. You got your hair done for me and you're wearing a suit I like that." she complimented, lightly touching the two-strand twist in his hair making him smile a little. Yeah he went all out.

They parted, and Kashton guided her to the passenger side of the car. Opening the door, Yuri glanced inside, spotting a huge bouquet of pink roses. A pout formed on her lips as she looked back at Kashton. He definitely went all out.

"These for me? Kash they're so pretty" Yuri gushed, moving the flowers aside to get into the passenger seat. Kashton closed the door and walked around to the driver's seat.

Once Kashton settled in he pulled off, "Thank you Kash." Yuri told him leaning over to kiss his cheek. "You welcome." Kashton responded his right hand on the wheel while his left hand held Yuri's.

"Can you tell me where we going now?" Yuri asked as they pulled up to a red light. Kashton shook his head and picked up his phone from his lap.

"Kash tell me." Yuri said. He looked up from his phone, noticing the light had turned green, and he pulled off. "I'on like that tone you using." Kashton said looking over Yuri, she made a face.

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Kash I just want to know. I hate surprises." Yuri told him, he gave her a look. That was a total lie, Yuri loved surprises, she was just being nosy.

Kashton stopped at another red light making him suck his teeth. He looked over at Yuri a little smirk on his face, looking at the side of her face as she stared out the window.

Kash grabbed her face, making her face him. "Why you worried bout where we going? Just know Ima treat you right tonight, phat. Stop allat worrying." Kashton told her Yuri licked her lips, everything he said was just so right.

Kash pulled her face closer giving her a quick peck on the lips.

__________________________________

Luvvv alll thissss ! Kash just sooo !

Happy new year mls ! 😘