HT29.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 19, 2022

TODAY Yuri had a light maintenance day, she had her hair styled by Rhylee. It featured a quick weave with a side part, something different from her usual middle part. The hair was also curled and layered, framing her face perfectly.

She also decided to include getting her nails done to the list, opting for a short length with a soft pink color.

Yuri had some free time, so she decided to visit her man and brought along lunch that she had cooked at home — shrimp Alfredo with extra shrimp, just because he liked it that way.

Yuri parked her car in the only available spot in front of Kashton's tattoo shop. After cutting the engine, she stepped out, hoisting the strap of her black MCM bag over her shoulder and gripping the plastic bag tightly in her hand. Closing the car door, she pressed the lock on the key, the double chirping noise filling her ears.

Yuri looked straight ahead as she made her way to the tattoo shop, she shifted the plastic bag into her right arm so she could open the door. Only for the door to be pushed open making her look up seeing a male holding the door open for her.

"Thank you." Yuri expressed, and he simply nodded, allowing her to enter the door closing behind him as he walked out. Not spotting Kayla at the receptionist desk, Yuri proceeded toward the back, her eyebrows furrowing when she noticed Kashton's office door slightly open.

It was always closed so it kind of confused her.

Yuri knocked on the door, although Kash had mentioned she didn't have to. It was a habit she'd grown up with—knocking before entering it was just respectful. Also she didn't want to interrupt if he was doing something important.

"Come in," Yuri heard Kashton's voice, prompting her to enter. As she walked in, she found Kash with his head leaned back in the chair, staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression while Kayla sat across from him, talking.

Yuri smiled seeing him, "Hey baby." Yuri greeted.

Kashton looked away from the ceiling, spotting Yuri standing at the door. A light smile formed on Kashton's face as he saw her. His gazed remained on her as she stood there. She was dressed comfortably looking like she just threw something on but she still looked good.

She dressed comfortably wearing a dark grey sweat suit, with her go to shoes on her feet—her crocs.

Yuri's eyes darted to Kayla who was already staring at her, making Yuri slightly frown but quickly masked it by giving the girl a small smile."Hey," Yuri spoke to the girl which Kayla only waved, the friendly energy from Yuri was definitely not returned.

Okay.. the fuck?

"I'm interrupting something?" Yuri asked still standing by the door, "No. cmere." Kashton said.

Yuri made her way over to Kashton, who stood up from the chair waiting to hug her and kiss all on her. "Ima let you know when it start working again." Kayla informed Kash as she prepared to leave the office.

Kash nodded in response, his attention fully on Yuri as the office door closed, leaving the two alone. Yuri placed the plastic bag on the desk along with her MCM bag.

Kash stared at her, "You look good. Too fucking good." Kashton complimented Yuri making her smile, Kashton leaned down pressing their lips together for a kiss.

"I do, don't I?" Yuri asked with a small smile on her face wrapping her arms around him.

Kash touched her hair gently tugging at the curls she had as he stared down at her making her swat his hand away and he smirked, "What you bring me?" Kashton asked

Yuri unwrapped her arms from around him, "Guess" She pushed the bag toward him as he settled into the chair. Instead of guessing, Kashton reached for the bag, untying it to reveal a clear glass Tupperware bowl with a green lid.

Kash grabbed the glass bowl raising it up to look at it his eyes slightly squinted trying to make out what it was, not getting a clue he sat it back down on the desk popping the green lid off.

Steam raised from the food, the familiar smell of shrimp hitting his nose as he stared down at the bowl of pasta with well seasoned shrimp mixed in.

Yuri touched his locs staring at him, "I made it as soon as I got home. I didn't want it to get cold." Yuri said. Kash stared at her, she was so thoughtful.

"I appreciate it phat. Give me a kiss." Kash demanded, Yuri followed his request leaning down placing a kiss on his lips before sitting on his lap.

"Why you ain't bring none for you? You not eating with me?" Kashton asked and Yuri smiled softly. He had grown accustomed with them eating together.

"No, I have to go see my parents remember?" Yuri said, knowing she mentioned it to him this morning when he asked what she was doing today.

Kashton nodded his head wrapping his arm around her waist, Yuri ran her fingers through his locs softly. She stared at him as he started to take off the lid to the glass bowl.

"Your birthday is on the way how do you feel?" Yuri asked, Kashton shrugged. "The same way I feel everyday." He responded and Yuri rolled her eyes at the bland answer.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" Yuri asked, Kashton shook his head no. She frowned, she threw her head back letting out a dramatic groan, "Your sooo boring. You're turning 23 baby, you need to have fun." Yuri said.

Kashton looked over at her, he kissed her cheek then the corner of her lips.

"You not slick I already know you got some shit planned." Kashton asked,Yuri smiled. Because she definitely did.

"Just tell me how much it is." He added on taking the plastic fork she brought with the food placing it into the bowl.

Yuri made a face, she was definitely going to pay for it. It was going to be his birthday why would he pay for anything if it's his birthday.

Yuri looked at the time on her Apple Watch seeing it was almost 3, she might as well go see her parents now before it got too late, she stood up off Kashton's lap. His eyebrows furrowed sitting the fork back down in the bowl, "Where you going?" Kashton asked.

"I gotta go see my momma and daddy, I just told you that." Yuri replied grabbing her mcm bag off the desk sitting it in the crook of her elbow.

Kashton made a face grabbing her hand, "Why you leaving so quick? You just got here." He said and Yuri rolled her eyes playfully. He just wanted to be near her all the time, she loved it!

"You can't stay for a minute and talk about something?" Kashton asked, Yuri crossed her arms over her chest a smile on her face. "Like what Kashton?" Yuri asked, Kashton held a small smirk on his face before responding

"Sit down first" Kash replied, Yuri stared at him her lips parting to tell him that she had to go but the way he was looking at her was making it so hard. Yuri let out a small sigh, sitting her mcm bag back on the desk

"I guess I could spare a few minutes" She responded reclaiming her position back on his lap his arm wrapped around her waist tightly.

"But I want some of your food." She added on and Kash shook his head.

_____________________________________

Light chapter. This going too fast for yaal?