HT15.

KASHTON BENNET
DALLAS, TX

NOVEMBER 8, 2021

KASH held the controller in his left hand as he texted Yuri back holding his phone in his freehand. "Nigga if you don't play the game." O'Shea chided, Kashton mugged him.

"Don't rush me nigga." Kash said, setting his phone on his lap before returning his attention to the game. Like the annoying friend O'Shea was he somehow got Kash to come over and play Madden with him.

"Bro you cheating so bad with this dumb ass team." O'Shea complained, furiously pressing buttons on the PS5 controller. "You just can't play." Kashton said shrugging his shoulders, "Rhylee wanna do some Friendsgiving shit and she forcing me to go." O'Shea grumbled,Kashton shook his head

"Don't know why you shaking your head nigga you going too." O'Shea remarked. Kash paused the game and mugged O'Shea. "Fuck I'm not. I got shit to do." Kashton replied, causing O'Shea to suck his teeth in response.

"Nigga no you don't." O'Shea said, "Stop minding my business." Kashton replied before unpausing the game. O'Shea sucked his teeth, "Bet if Yuri asked yo mean ass you'd go." Shea said with a smirk causing Kash to pause the game again

"What?" O'Shea looked at Kash, chuckling at the face he was making. "You heard me. If Ri asked youa go." O'Shea repeated himself and Kashton jerked his head back.

If Yuri asked he'd still say no. She wasn't exempt.

"You crazy to even think that." Kash shook his head, and O'Shea gave him a "yeah aigh" face. "Bro you is feeling that girl. No matter how much you deny that shit. Since when Kash start staying on the phone with a girl for more than five minutes? Since when did you even like talking on the phone in general?" O'Shea asked

Kash shook his head, "I don't know what you talking about. I'm not even onnat with that girl. She just cool people." O'Shea squinted his eyes at him.

"Put that on yo momma." O'Shea said. Kash glanced at him and chuckled. "Just play the game Shea. Damn." Kash said

"Nah put that on Momma T right now that you don't like Ri." Kashton clenched his jaw, staring at the tv. O'Shea laughed at his friend's silence.

"I ain't gon tell her. You could tell her when you ready, just bet not let no nigga swoop in and take her." O'Shea remarked, Kash jerked his head back. "Like she gon entertain another nigga." Kash mumbled

Kashton's phone chimed, diverting his attention from the TV as another text arrived from Yuri. He didn't even read it, he placed the controller on the table and stood up. "You bout to go see her?" O'Shea asked, Kash nodded his head dapping O'Shea up.

Kash pulled his pants up as he exited O'Shea's apartment and walked across the hall. He turned the doorknob, letting the door push open, then closed it behind him and locked it.

"Yuri?" Kash called out, "I'm in here!" Yuri called back. Following her voice, Kashton made his way towards the back of the apartment where her room was located. He found her with a pin cushion in her hand, pinning a dress onto a mannequin in front of her.

Kash sat down at the end of her bed his eyes still on her. "This what you was doing?" Kashton asked, and Yuri nodded in response. "Do you like it? I just started it." Yuri asked and Kashton stared at the dress.

"No." Kash replied and her face dropped. "Why?" Yuri asked her voice going soft and he sucked his teeth.

"I fuck with it Ri. But the shit bland, you not bland. You extra as hell. Make that shit extra." Kash advised, and the small frown that began forming transformed into a wide smile.

Yuri walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're right," she said, before returning to the mannequin. Kash was glad he had respect cause he'd ask her if she wanted her pussy ate just from kissing him on the cheek.

"Yesterday this guy I met at the club came up to me at chipotle and he told me his name was Cam." Yuri blurted out and Kash was getting used to her random ass stories but this one intrigued him simply because of the nigga Cam that came up to her.

"He was the bartender at the club and he was cute." Yuri added. Kash stared at her while she moved around the mannequin. "He asked why I never came back to see about him. While he was trying to talk me, his baby mother came inside and started cursing him out. I was disgusted." Yuri said shaking her head

"I'm glad I didn't entertain him in the first place." Yuri said, "Why?" Kashton found himself asking.

"Because I don't think I'm ready for all that." Yuri responded, Damn.

"Ready for what?" Kashton asked, "A relationship. I don't feel as if it's right for me right now." Yuri told him and he clenched his jaw. Damn! They were definitely on different timing.

"You okay?" Yuri asked seeing the look on Kash's face like he was in deep thought. "Kash?" Yuri called his name and he looked over at her.

"You okay?" Yuri asked with her eyebrow raised. "Yeah I'm straight." Kash said to her and she nodded her head before smiling.

"Did O'Shea tell you? Rhylee wants to do a friendsgiving. She invited you." Yuri told him. "She could take that invite back," Kash replied, causing Yuri to frown. "You don't want to go?" Kash shook his head no. Her frown deepened

"Why not? It's going to be fun." Yuri said, but Kash shook his head.  "I don't eat everybody cooking. And I don't like who ever going to be there." Kashton replied, prompting Yuri to roll her eyes.

"Please, Brooklyn cooks really good and so do I." Yuri said. Kashton stared at her, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, and then stood up, walking towards her and stopping in front of her.

"You got your hair done? I fuck with it." Kash said touching her hair and Yuri smiled.

"You do? It's cute, right?" Yuri asked, running her hand over the top part of her hair to smooth it out. She had a quick weave that she planned to keep for about two weeks. Depends on how her leave out acted.

"Yeah. Who did it?" Kash asked, "Rhylee. She do hair so good." Yuri replied with a smile, and he nodded as he listened to her.

"You look good." Kash complimented her, Yuri could feel her face heat up but then she snapped back into reality feeling like he was trying to change the subject. "Why are you changing the subject?" Yuri asked making Kash smack his lips.

"I already said I'm not going." He stated, and Yuri pouted. "I thought we were friends." Kash licked his lips, "We are." Kash replied

"So you not coming?" Yuri asked and Kash shook his head no making Yuri cross her arms over her chest. "We not friends anymore. And don't ask me to go anywhere with you." she told him and he only chuckled, he could see all through to her little fake attitude

"I'm serious Kashton." She said and he squinted his eyes at her. "Watch your mouth. Why you saying my government?" Kashton asked and Yuri rolled her eyes. Keeping up her "attitude"

"Ima go, Yuri. Quit all that crybaby shit." Kashton added on and Yuri smiled happily. "Thank you." She leaned up kissing his cheek again.

Damn.

_____________________________________

Thoughts?

Questions?