HT38.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

APRIL 25, 2022

The couple laid in a comfortable embrace on Yuri's bed, enjoying each other's warmth. Yuri held Kashton tightly, knowing he would have to leave for work in the next hour.

They weren't saying anything, just laying there with each other that's how comfortable they were in each other's presence. But Yuri wasn't only quiet because of that.

Yuri draped her leg over Kashton's torso, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer, burying her face in his neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt Kashton's hand glide up and down her back.

"You okay?" Yuri heard Kashtons voice breaking the comfortable silence between them , Yuri nodded, not saying anything in response.

"You sure? You ain't runnin yo mouth. You got something on yo mind?" Kashton asked in a concerned tone. Which was the exact reason why she was silent, her thoughts were consumed by the recent situation with Brooklyn and Rhylee, neither of whom she had heard from in a week.

The thought of the situation overwhelmed Yuri a little

Yuri's brow furrowed slightly as she adjusted her position, turning to face him directly. Their eyes met, his brows also furrowing in response. She stared at him her mind shifting for a minute as she stared into his eyes.

"You so handsome." Yuri complimented him with a small smile, leaning in to kiss his lips gently. He reciprocated by puckering his lips and meeting hers in a soft kiss.

Yuri pulled back and stared again, this time deciding she wanted to talk. "I like when you give me advice because you always say the right thing." she expressed to Kashton. He responded with a casual shrug, downplaying his advice to be common sense.

"Shit I be trying. You need advice or some?" Kashton inquired, his gaze focused on Yuri. She paused for a moment, before nodding her head.

Yuri hesitated, she didn't want to be gossiping about the private situation between her friends but she felt comfortable sharing with Kashton, he was trust worthy. But if anyone else she wouldn't say a word because that's just how her friend group was.

So Yuri gave her boyfriend the whole run down of the situation all the way to the beginning where everything blew up at 'The Henry'

"I really don't know what to do or what I should do.." Yuri admitted.

"I'm not going to pick sides because they're both my best friends," she added, sharing her frustration with Kashton, who listened attentively.

"They aren't talking, and it's just weird." Yuri added on, Kashton just stared at her and licked his lips. His face looked like he was disinterested but he wasn't he was listening to everything she was saying and from what he heard it wasn't that serious to him because friends go through shit.

Now the outcome was on them , If they're really close like they say they are they'd talk it out and get over it but that was just him though.

Yuri looked at Kashton and seen the look in his eyes making her frown, she opened her mouth asking, "Baby are you listening?" To which Kashton responded with an immediate nod.

She hummed and moved closer to him wrapping her arms around him tighter. She sighed.

"I don't know what to do." Yuri murmured, her voice soft. "Ain't shit you could really do phat." Kashton replied.

"You don't have to be the peacemaker between two grown ass women especially when it don't got nothing to do with you." His words made Yuri pause, her expression shifting to a questioning look as she glanced at him.