prologue

Adela Kinsley, daughter of Apollo was one of the most beautiful people you would ever meet, Aside from Annabeth, daughter of Athena.

She's been at camp-half blood since she was fourteen years old. Before she was living with her mother, who passed away the day that she was escorted to camp.

When she first arrived she had no one.

No one to talk with, laugh with, hug. It took Adela three months to make an attempt to make peace with her mother's death and move along with her life.

The only person who would talk to her, and make her feel normal was Grover. He knew of her mother's death, but he didn't talk to her like she was made of glass. Everyone else did around her.

After four months she was claimed by Apollo.

After that, she started making friends. She thought because she wasn't claimed, no one wanted anything to do with her.

She hanged out with Annabeth and some of her cabin mates. She actually made a real friend.

One day Adela and Annabeth were talking at one of the tables. "Annabeth!" They turned their heads to see a guy walking up to them.

"Hey." She said as he stood in front of them. The kid looked between the two of them. Annabeth noticed. "Luke, this is Adela. Adela this is Luke." She said, introducing them to each other.

He smiled at her. "Nice to meet you." He said, sticking his hand out to her. She smiled back at him and took it. "Nice to meet you too." He sat down next to Annabeth and they started talking.

The friendship between Luke and Adela started that day. After that they talked almost everyday. During training he would tease her by stealing some of her armor, or replacing her personal items in her cabin.

But Adela would always get him back. Luke may not see it coming but she got him back, sometimes it would be worse than he did to her.

But that was their relationship. It didn't looked like it from others point of views but from theirs, it was normal. They would talk, laugh, argue, fight but it would always be set right the next day.

But things started taking a turn for the worst. Zeus's master bolt was stolen, gods wanted war. A new kid came to camp and wasn't like the others. He was different, special. Her life would change after meeting Percy Jackson.

Would it be for better or worse?

_______________________________

Authors note:

Hi, welcome to my PJO fic.
I'm excited to write this. I
really hope you enjoy this.

Sorry, if it sucks at first. I'm
horrible at starting stories but
it will get better.

Title is inspired by 'Let The Light In'
By Lana Del Rey because she is mother
and that song is so Adela and Luke.