prophecies

A day had passed and Percy, Annabeth, and Grover had returned to camp. The bolt was returned and everything was set right.

But Adela had a feeling that something bad was still going to happen. She saw a vision of Percy unconscious on the ground.

She didn't know when it will happen, where and with who. All she knew was that it was at camp and Adela was there to see it happen.

She worried it would change things forever.

But Adela hadn't told anyone but she knew. That she knew about The Great Prophecy. Being a child of Apollo comes in handy, some times.

A half-blood of the eldest gods

shall reach sixteen against all odds

and see the world in endless sleep

the hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap

a single choice shall end his days

olympus to preserve or raze.

She didn't know what it meant, yet. But someday she will know. If it was months or years away. Adela knew it would happen sooner or later. She was scared on how true it would come to be.

She prayed to Apollo to tell her what it meant but wouldn't say anything, he didn't even answer. She wondered if it was about Percy.

Or someone else.

People were going to lose their lives. Her friend will lose their life. She didn't know who.

Adela didn't like being able to know prophecies. She had no control over it. She hated that she couldn't intervene. Someone she cares for will die and she can't stop it.

She would just have to wait and see it happen.

Adela couldn't tell anyone.

She had to keep her mouth shut. Because if she were to say something it would end terribly. Adela knew it was too early for anyone to know.

She could jeopardize the outcome and more lives would be lost. Hero's falling, enemies rising. It could be the end of everything.

But Apollo knew she wouldn't say anything. He trusted she wouldn't say anything to anyone. If she did, Zeus would send for her.

Zeus would send everyone for her, including her father and she would have to answer to him.

And Apollo doesn't want that to happen.
Not to Adela. Not to any of his children.

He would have to keep a close eye on her.

Even if it meant talking to her more but it was dangerous for them to talk. Because if they talked about the prophecy, someone could overhear and it would change everything.

And Apollo knew it wasn't time for it to come.

The prophecy would be told years later for the hero's to hear. When the time is right.

_______________________________

Authors note:

Sorry, it's short.

Mainly a filler.

But Adela knows.
I have a feeling that's
not going to be great
when the time comes.

As a book reader I had
to put it in. I think we heard
the prophecy in book 4 or 5.

I can't remember but I wanted
to include it because if/ when
we get to it in the show, it'll
make things more tense with
Adela knowing.

But HELLO?

HAPPY PERCY JACKSON
SEASON 1 FINALE DAY!!!!!!!!!

It was so fucking good, words can't
express it. But no "60 seconds?"

But omg it was so good. Like the fight
between Ares and the fight with Luke.

It was so good!!!!!!!