welcome back

Adela had heard news that two out of the three had returned from their quest. She was happy to have them back. She missed talking to Grover and Annabeth.

She couldn't wait to ask them so many questions about their quest. Only because Adela has never been on one, she wanted to know what it was like to be on a quest.

And Adela couldn't wait to talk to Percy. After starting a friendship with him before he left, she couldn't wait to start talking to him again.

Adela was in her cabin, organizing her books when she heard footsteps approach her. "Organizing your books again?" She turned around to see Annabeth.

Her face lit up and she ran to her and pulled the girl into a hug. "Thank the gods you're alright! I missed you." She said to her.

"I missed you too." Annabeth said as they pulled away. Adela smiled at her. "I have so many questions." She said and Annabeth nodded.

"I have answers but we can't talk about it now." She said and Adela's smiled dropped. "What happened? Where's Percy?" She asked.

"He's with Zeus. In Olympus." She said.

"What? With him, no, that's not good." She said and Annabeth nodded. "It's not but Percy needed to return the bolt. To stop the war."

Adela took a step back. "Even when Percy returns the bolt, Zeus wouldn't listen to him. The war will still go on. I just hope that Percy talks enough sense into his thick skull."

"Carful. Don't make Zeus an enemy." Annabeth told her and Adela shook her head. "Sorry, I'm just concerned, that's all. I'm still not feeling good." Adela told her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean you don't feel good?" She asked the older girl.

"Someone poisoned me yesterday. But don't worry, Luke saved me in time so I wouldn't die. Chiron is already investigating it." Adela said.

"Posion?" Annabeth asked concerned and she nodded. "We don't know how it got into camp. But someone wanted to get rid of me, for why, I don't know. I haven't done anything to anyone."

"Do you think it was Clarisse?" She asked and Adela shook her head. "No, I haven't been around her since capture the flag and she wouldn't poison anyone. She may be a bitch but she isn't a murder." Adela explained.

"Yeah but it doesn't make any sense. You haven't done anything wrong. Obviously you're not the thief, you don't have anyone against you. You're the best archer and healer at camp." Annabeth explained and her heart dropped when she said she couldn't be the thief.

That she was a person that Annabeth thought of. Adela felt something inside her and closed her eyes.

Adela opened her eyes to see that she was in Olympus. Percy was on the ground and Adela saw Zeus standing over the kid.

He summoned the lightning from the bolt and was about to strick him but Posiden stepped in between them.

'I surrender.'  Adela heard Posidens voice. 'What' Zeus said. 'I surrender.' He said and Zeus pulled away from him.

Adela opened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't matter now." She said and Annabeth shook her head. "Yes, it matters. Adela, you were almost murdered. Someone in camp wants you dead." She said, raising her voice.

She put her hand of the younger girls shoulder. "I love that you care about me and my well being but it doesn't matter. The bolt is returned. The war is off, Poseidon surrendered." Adela said.

Annabeth tilted her head. "H-how do you know that?" She asked her and she removed her hand and put it to her side. "I had a vision. Just a minute ago. Percy should be coming back soon." Adela said.

"What do you mean you had a vision?" She asked and Adela sighed. "I get visions, prophecies, I am the daughter of Apollo." She said.

Annabeth slowly nodded her head in understanding. "Oh, when did they start?" She asked and Adela crossed her arms.

"A few months ago. They've been getting stronger everyday. I now know things that are dangerous for anyone to hear." She said.

"You know who the thief is?" Annabeth asked hesitantly. Adela nodded her change in mood. "I don't. It doesn't work like that. It gets spoken in riddles, and the visions come in blurs. I only see glimpses, small pieces of the puzzle." She listed.

"But don't worry, we'll figure it out. Together." She said and Annabeth nodded.

"Hey, Addie did you see—" Adele and Annabeth turned to see Luke stopped in his tracks. "Annabeth?" He asked and he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's good to see you." He said and Annabeth smiled into his chest. "You too." She said as he pulled away. 

Luke backed up away from her and put his arm around Adela. "I was going to ask if you saw that Grover was back and I come in and see you two." Luke said and Adela smiled.

"Yeah, speaking of Grover, where is he?" She asked, looking at him. "He's talking to Chiron. He actually sent me to get all of us. To talk."

Adela nodded and looked over at Annabeth. "Ready to talk about it?" She asked her and she took a deep breath and nodded.

Together, the three of them walked over to the office to talk to Chiron.

They talked for over half an hour. Talking about what happens next. Chiron also talked to Adela in front of everyone about her poisoning.

Grover was the only one who didn't know at the time and his heart broke for her. But he was happy that she was alive and well.

He was also sad that he couldn't be there to protect her but he had more important matters than her which Adela understood.

Now they just waited for Percy.

____________________________

Authors note:

Holy shit. I didn't get any sleep
last night because I was thinking
about the last episode and thinking
about ideas for this fic.

But the acting in the last episode was
phenomenal.

Especially with Walker and Charlie.

I was actually having tears in my eyes.

But I have a lay out of the next chapter
or two. I just wanted to get this one out.

Hope you enjoy it!
-love Kelly