the plan

After Percy returned to camp. Adela, Annabeth, Luke, and him went into the Hermes cabin to talk in private, away from all the wandering ears.

"Clarisse stole the master bolt." Percy said and Annabeth shook her head. "It's complicated."

"How is it complicated?" Percy argued back.

"Everyone was ready to join the war here. To start fighting each other. An accusation against Clarisse—" Luke started.

"Without proof." Annabeth finished.

Luke nodded to her. "Exactly."

He looked back at Percy. "Without proof, it would have lit this whole place on fire. But now your back. You stopped the war. You saved the world." Luke said.

Adela cringed at the last part.

She knew that wasn't necessary true.

A war was still to come.

"Now it's safe to tell Chiron and finish cleaning up the mess." Adela said and Luke nodded.

"I told him we needed to meet away from the celebration so we can talk without any of Clarisse's supporters noticing."

Annabeth nodded and looked at him. "I'll keep an eye on Clarisse while you're gone." She said and looked back at Percy. "Make sure she isn't going anywhere." She said.

Luke put his hand on her shoulder. "Great. And we'll meet back here. Ready?" He asked Percy and he nodded.

Luke, Percy, and Adela parted ways from Annabeth. Luke grabbed her hand. "You should stay and keep an eye on Clarisse with Annabeth." Luke said, looking at her.

She looked at him. "She's got it." She said.

"Addie." Luke said and she noticed his body language change. "Okay, I'll stay with Annabeth. But if you need me, I'll be there." She said. 

Luke kissed her and she left the two.

A hour had passed and Adela was walking around trying to find Annabeth but she ran into Ophelia. "Hey, have you seen Annabeth?" She asked her.

Ophelia nodded her head. "Yeah, she's in her cabin." The girl said and Adela smiled. "Thanks, I'll see you later." She said and Ophelia pulled the girl into a hug.

"But the fireworks." She said as she pulled away. She looked up at the sky. "I'll still watch them. I'll see you in a bit." She said.

"Love you." Ophelia called out to her as she walked away. "Love you too!" She said back to her.

Adela started walked towards the Athena cabin and she saw the girl with her sword and knife. "Annie, what are you doing?" She asked her.

Annabeth turned to her. "Plans changed. We're going to find Luke and Percy." She said, walking up to the girl.

She pulled out a sword.

But it wasn't just any sword. It was Adela's golden sword. "Why do we need swords?" She asked, grabbing it.

"In case of the thief comes after them. We need to be able to defend incase they attack." She said and the she nodded. "Smart." She said back.

Annabeth put on her cap and turned invisible. "You too. We don't want anyone to follow us and lead them to us." She said and Adela nodded and turned herself invisible.

It was weird with invisibility.

If one was, no one could see them, but if both of them were invisible, they could see each other.

Adela didn't understand it at first.

But when Annabeth found out she could do it. They would always play tricks on people together. None but each other could see them and it was a lot better with them teamed up.

She missed doing that with her.

But times have changed and they grew up.

She wished she could go back to those times. When everything was fine and safe. No visions, no prophecies, no enemies.

But the world changed.

All because of the winter solstice.

Then Percy came, him, Grover, and Annabeth left for a quest to return the master bolt.

A hellhound was summoned into camp and wounded Adela and others in the camp.

She was poisoned. Almost on the verge of death.

All within a couple of days.

Adela had hope when this was over she would get to go out into the world and live her life. Even if it was only for a few months.

She had hoped she would get to explore it with Luke. With him by her side would make things much better. More happier.

She couldn't wait to go out in the world and do things with him. She could get a job, live together and they would be happy.

Maybe after the night was done they would get to do that. Be a normal couple in a not so normal world.

As long as they had each other.

Everything will be alright.

_______________________________

Authors note:

Guys I'm not ready for next chapter.

We need a season 2,3,4, and 5!!!!!

I really want all the books adapted,
I mean, so do all of you.

We just have to keep streaming and talking
about it online.

TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook,
YouTube. Hell any app.