weak

It was now Thursday and Adela was still in bed at two in the afternoon. The rest of the Apollo kids went on with their day while she was not moving.

Kayla made sure the girl was alright but Adela told her she was fine and not to worry about her. She also told the girl that if she ran into Luke to not come today.

She was sleeping for over nineteen hours.

The summer solstice would be over by tonight.

Adela was growing nervous. She hadn't talked to Percy, Annabeth, and Grover in a few days. The last time they talked, they were in Las Vegas. She had hoped they made it to California. To Hades.

But she had a bad feeling. A feeling that they didn't make it in time but she had hope that it would work out in the end.

She finally decided to get up after another hour of laying in bed. She took a shower and changed into black cargo pants with her black converses.
She put her hair into to braids and walked out of the Apollo cabin.

Adela wasn't feeling good. Maybe it was the lack of food she's eaten the passed few days. Maybe it was because she's been sleeping more. But Adela ignored it.

"Miss Kinsley." She looked to see Chiron. She walked over to him. "Yes, Chiron?" He looked down at her. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked. She nodded. "I am." She lied.

"Kayla told me you've been sleeping for the past nineteen hours, if someone is going on, you can tell me." He said. Adela smiled. "I'm alright, Chiron. If something changes, I'll find you." She politely said, and he dismissed her.

Adela walked past the office and she saw Mr. D staring at her. She nodded her head to him and looked forward and continued walking.

She walked over to the training grounds to find Luke, Chris, and a few others from the Ares cabin training.

Luke noticed her walking over and smiled as the girl walked over to them. "Hey, Addie." He said, putting his arm around her. She smiled. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I wanted to train. Do you want to be my partner?" She asked him. Luke nodded. "Sure."

Chris handed her his sword and they walked a few steps away from the others. He looked at her. "You ready?" He asked and she nodded.

"Ready, set, go!" Chris shouted at them.

Luke ran to her first and swung at her. She dodged and took a step back. He went to swing again but she hit her sword against his.

Adela pushed Luke back and he swung it again and made contact with her arm. She took a few steps back and looked at it.

She took a few breaths before swinging her sword at him but he dodged it. Adela went to step forward but she couldn't see straight.

She couldn't hear anything. She could see blurs of Luke saying something but she could hear it. She tried to take another step forward but collapsed.

The only thing Adela saw was Luke running to her before her vision went dark.

Luke dropped his sword and ran to her and picked the girl up and ran as fast as he could to the infirmary. "Help! It's Adela." He yelled as loud as he could as he ran towards the building. Chiron ran outside of the office upon hearing Luke.

"What happened?" He asked. Luke looked at him. "I don't know. One minute we're training the next she collapsed on the ground. Please help her." He pleaded.

Chiron had him go into the infirmary and set her down on the bed. Ophelia came in and stopped when she saw her sister unconscious.

Ophelia looked at Luke.