water fight

Three years had passed and Adela was in her cabin reading one of her books by herself. The others were out training, or eating supper, or even handing out. She got close with some of them over the years.

Like Ophelia. She was also claimed as the daughter of Apollo. She was only twelve years old but she was the sweetest one out them all.

But she was out with the other cabins mates.

She didn't realize someone came into her cabin. They creeped up behind her and poured water all over her. Adela jumped and let out a scream. She looked to see Luke standing there with a laugh.

"Luke Castellan, I'm going to kill you!" She screamed and started running after him. He freaked out and ran as fast as he could. Adela chased him to the water and tackled him.

They landing in the water and she held him down but kept his head above water. "Ow, that hurt." He complained, fluttering his eyes to clear his vision from the harsh impact.

"I think death will hurt a lot more." She said, gritting her teeth. She let him go. Luke took the opportunity to grab her waist and shove her to the ground, doing the same as she did by keeping her head above the water.

"You're not going to kill me, Addie. You like me to much." He said, eyeing her face. She noticed how close they were. Only two inches from each other. "The Gods don't like a liar, Luce." Adela replied with a faint smile, knowing that he hated that nickname.

He sat up, keeping his entire body weight on her waist. "You owe me a new shirt." He said. Adela furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" She asked him. He slightly turned his back. Adela's eyes moved around on Luke's body. She noticed the back of his camp shirt was torn. Probably from the rocks.

"I'm not getting you a new shirt. It's your fault." She deadpanned. Luke turned back to her. "How is it my fault. You tackled me." He said. She rolled her eyes. "And you threw water on me minutes before that." She explained.

Adela turned her head to the sand. "Annabeth, you agree with me right?" She asked. Luke looked over to see no one there. "Annabeth!" Luke called out. After a few seconds she appeared, putting her hat in her back pocket of her jeans.

She looked between the two. "I'm with Adela. I saw it happen." Annabeth said, putting her hands on her hips. Luke rolled his eyes, getting up from Adela. He held his arm out to her.

Adela grabbed it and he pulled her up. "Thanks." She muttered at the ground. Adela lifted her head to Annabeth with a smirk. She turned around and kicked his chest, sending him into the water.

She walked towards Annabeth and they started walking away from Luke, ignoring his calls. "You hungry?" Adela asked her. Annabeth slightly nodded. "Yeah, I could eat." She said.

Adela and Luke had a love, hate relationship. Most of the time they spent their time fighting and the rest of the time they were best friends.

Chiron would try his best to get the two kids to be nice to each other but when he turned his back they would go at it again.

Sometimes it was so bad that one or both of them would end up in the infirmary. Sometimes Chirson would have Adela heal him, even if she didn't want to.

It was only Adela, Luke, and Annabeth because Grover was on an assignment. She didn't know what it was but she knew that it was for the best.

And she really missed Grover.

Adela went back to her cabin and had a towel wrapped around herself as she grabbed her now ruined book and put it on the desk to dry out and her hair was still damp.

She noticed Luke walk in this time. She turned her head to him and glared at him. "I'm not here to start anything, again." He said. She looked at him, still in the same clothes.

She walked over to her draws and pulled out his sweatshirt that she stole from him. She threw it to him and he caught it with ease.

He looked down at it. "So that's where my favorite sweatshirt went. What else do you have of mine?" He asked, looking back at her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Another sweatshirt, pair of sweatpants and socks, and a jacket." She said and he laughed. "You have like all of my clothes." Luke said with a laugh.

"Then you shouldn't have let me borrow them in the first place." Adela said.

He took off his shirt. Adela looked at his back. All full of scratches and blood. "Luke." She called out. He turned to her. "Can I heal you?" She asked and he nodded.

She walked over to him and had him sit in her desk chair. She put her hands on his back. He flinched when she touched the deep cuts. After a few minutes his back was healed.

"There. All better." She said. He stood up and turned to her. She grabbed his sweatshirt from her bed and handed it to him. He put it on. Adela tried her best not to stare but he noticed. "Thank you, Adela." He said and she smiled at him.

They then sat on her bed. "Did you hear about what's happening? With Zeus?" She asked him. Luke looked at her. "Yeah, I did." He nodded.

"Do you think it's true? That someone stole his lightning bolt?" Adela asked. Luke slightly leaned back and then forward. His heart started beating faster which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"I mean, it's-it's possible but why would someone do that?" He stumbled over his words and asked her back. "To piss off the Gods I guess. I mean I don't know." She said.

Luke opened his mouth and closed it. He debated on telling her. He wanted to, he didn't want to lie to her but he didn't know what she would do if he did. He trusted her but she could still tell.

"Adela, can I tell you something?" He asked, moving closer to her. "Yeah." She said. "But promise me you won't tell anyone."

She smiled. "Of course. I promise." She said. Adela noticed his face change. "Luke, are you okay? Whatever it is I can help you through it." She said, putting her hand on his.

"Adela. I—" Luke started.

"Sister!" Someone interrupted. They turned their heads to see Ophelia run in. She stopped, noticed how close the two were. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were together." She said.

Luke and Adela shook their heads and she took her off of his. "No, no, we're not together." Adela said. "No, it's not like that." Luke said at the same time.

"What did you need?" Adela asked her sister. "Oh, um. The girls are going swimming. Did you want to join us?" Ophelia asked.

"No, it's okay. I already was in the water." She said turning to Luke. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the younger girl. Adela turned her head back to her. "But you guys have fun."

She smiled and grabbed her things and ran out.

"Sorry about her." Adela said turning her attention back to Luke. "So what did you want to tell me?" She asked him. He took a deep breath.

_______________________________

Authors note:

What did he tell her? We may
never know. Jk, I know.

Sorry if the timeline is weird.
I haven't read the books in 6
years but I'm re-reading now.

But the show is so fucking good.
My inner child is happy.

Let The Light In | Luke Castellan 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara