Chapter Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning. Max, Christy, Zenith and Thalia met up with each other in the courtyard.

 Max, Christy, Zenith and Thalia met up with each other in the courtyard

[Christy's Outfit]

"What's going on? And why are the four of you dressed up in uniform?" Rebekah asked, slowly walked inside the courtyard.

"The Elder Gods and Goddess are having a ceremony for us in the Grand Hall." Christy told her sister-in-law.

And Rebekah small smiles. "Like a special honors ceremony?"

"Yeah, something like that." Christy said.

"I'm very happy for the four of you." Rebekah said to them.

"Thanks, Rebekah." Thalia said.

"The children are at the Camp Orasani, but I'm sure they will be there." Zenith said.

Klaus and Elijah slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"You guys are dressed in uniforms, how fashionable." Klaus said with a small smile.

"Christy? We have to go, don't want to be late." Max said.

"Alright." Christy said.

Max, Christy, Zenith, and Thalia teleports them all away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND HALL

In the grand hall, the Orasanians are sitting in seats. The double doors opens, revealing Max, Christy, Zenith and Thalia.

Five trumpet players plays their trumpets.

Max, Christy, Zenith and Thalia exchange small smiles at each other as they slowly in the aisle.

Max, Christy, Zenith and Thalia slowly walks up the five steps and slowly up to the Elder Gods and Goddess.

Hagarth slowly walks up to Max, gently puts an bronze Orasanian medallion on his right side uniform.

Next, Hagarth gently puts an bronze Orasanian medallion on Christy's right side uniform.

Next, Hagarth gently puts an bronze Orasanian medallion on Zenith's right side uniform.

And lastly, Hagarth gently puts an bronze Orasanian medallion on Thalia's right side uniform.

The five trumpets stopped.