Chapter Twenty-Five

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

The next day, Toddler Marion is sitting in her high chair as Max feeds her food.

(Christy's Outfit)

"Ana and Gia are at the St. Anne's Church with boxes of canned goods and other boxes of food." Christy said, sitting in the sofa chair.

"I'll meet you there in a minute." Max said to her. "Luna, Trinity and Nikole are coming over to babysit Marion."

"Okay." Christy said.

After feeding Toddler Marion, Max gently picks her up and gently holds her in his arms.

"She's been walking around the living room, but Gia and I keep an eye on her." Max said, and pecks a kiss on Marion's cheek, which makes her giggle.

Christy gets up to her feet and slowly walks up to Max and Toddler Marion.

Toddler Marion gently holds Christy's index finger in her small hand.

"Auntie." Toddler Marion said.

"Hi, Marion." Christy greeted her little niece.

The childhood best friends, Max and Christy, exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Later that day, Ana, Gia, Max and Christy are handing out boxes of canned goods and foods to the supernatural.

"Thank you for this, Christy." Vincent thanked her with a small smile. "The witches appreciates it."

"You're welcome, Vince." Christy said to him with her arms folded.

"How's Luna, Trinity and Nikole?" Vincent asked.

"They're fine. Babysitting." Christy replied.

"How is Klaus?" Vincent asked.

"Klaus is his typical Klaus Mikaelson self." Christy told Vincent with a soft chuckle.

"I'm just glad that you remain your typical self." Vincent said. And small smiles at her. "Legendary Christy."

Vincent and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Ana, Max, Gia and Christy are sitting on the sacasity steps, snacking on their snack food.