Chapter Sixteen

- 3rd POV -

The next day, at Zenith's and Thalia's monastery home, the Elder God, Zenith, walks down the stairs and into the main room and stopped upon seeing his wife, Thalia, in the main room with a few bruises on her face and her duffle bag.

"Thalia." Zenith said.

"Hi, Zenny." Thalia greeted her husband with a small smile.

Zenith and Thalia exchange small smiles at each other as she puts her duffle bag on the coffee table and he walks up to her and they embrace in a hug.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus walks down the stairs and into the courtyard, and stopped walking upon seeing his wife, Christy, sitting on the sofa with her duffle bag on the coffee table.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Chris?" Klaus said to his wife.

Christy small smiles at her husband and gets up to her feet. "Hi, Klaus."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He walks up to her and they embrace in a hug. They gently pulls away from the hug and shares a kiss.

And Klaus gently caresses her cheek with his hand, looking at the bruises on her face.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." Christy reassured her husband's concerns. "I'm fine."

"How's Thalia?" Klaus asked.

"She's fine." Christy told him. "After the riverboat dropped us off at the dock, Thalia contacted an Uber."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Where's Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked.

"With their cousin, Nikole, at Camp Orasani." Klaus replied. "Kol, Davina, and Rebekah are returning back to New Orleans, and Ana has taken Elijah on a date."

"Elijah and Ana should go on dates some more often." Christy said.

"Yeah, of course. But I understand that Elijah or Ana didn't romantically pursue each other because of Hayley." Klaus said.

"Hayley's death was hard on Elijah, so, yeah, I get why Ana given him space to heal." Christy said.

"You are sentimental, you know." Klaus said with a small smile.