Chapter Seventeen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / DOME PARLIAMENT CHAMBER BUILDING

The next day, The Elder Gods and The Elder Goddess has regrouped with The Great Neighbors for a meeting.

King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert city; Alluvion.

King Arathron and Queen Tamrath, along with Princess Chandrelle of the Elfin Kingdom of Ivory.

Viking Queen Tasoula of the kingdom city of Zatherop.

And Emperor Junius and Empresse Sora of the kingdom of Xamaria.

⚜️⚜️

Christy arrives and walks inside. She and Chandrelle exchange looks at each other as Christy sits down beside her in a seat.

 She and Chandrelle exchange looks at each other as Christy sits down beside her in a seat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hey, Chand." Christy greeted her Elfin best friend in a whisper.

"Hey, Christiana." Chandrelle greeted her back in a whisper.

"Where's Ena?" Christy asked in a whispered.

"At home with her father, Ardreth." Chandrelle replied, whispered back to her.

"I'll be right back, Chand." Christy whispered.

"Okay." Chandrelle whispered back.

And Christy gets up and walks away, and walks up to the window. She looks down at the entrance and sees Corinna looking up at her stern expression on her face.

Christy then, hears a beeping noise from behind a pillar and notices a suitcase.

Christy turns around and runs back to everyone. "Everyone get down?!"

Everyone gets down behind the seats as the suitcase bomb explodes, which sends out a shockwave, damaging everything.

The smoke clears and everyone exchange worried looks at each other.

Ames scurries up to his daughter, Christy, who is laying on the floor, unconscious.

"Christiana?!" Ames exclaimed, worriedly, and gently kneels down beside her. "Christiana?!"

Nadia scurries up to her husband and daughter, worriedly.

"Chandrelle?!" Tamrath exclaimed, worriedly, kneeling beside her daughter, and gently cradling her unconscious in her arms.