Chapter Six

VINCENT'S HOUSE

The next day, Christy slowly walks up to her best friend's, Vincent's Home, and gently knocks on the door.

[Christy's Outfit]

Christy slowly walks inside as Vincent slowly walks inside the living room.

"Christy, Hi." Vincent greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi, Vince." Christy greeted him back with a small smile. "Are you occupied with anything?"

"Not at the moment, but I was heading out." Vincent said.

"Okay, then." Christy said. "I was just coming by to check on you."

"How thoughtful of you, I appreciate it." Vincent said with a small smile.

"You're welcome." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / CAMP ORASANI

Later on that day, the demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna and Trinity, are training with each other.

The young demigods wears their armor, which covers their clothes, with bronze shield and dull swords.

And the demigoddess, plus, Luna and Trinity, wears their armor skirt, which covers their clothes, with their bronze shields and dull swords.

Tritocus and Christy observes the training. She has her arms folded, looking at the children trains with each other.

"Alright, young ones, come forward." Tritocus said to them.

The demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna and Trinity, stops their training and slowly walks up to Tritocus and Christy.

"Young ladies and gentlemen, Christiana will be joining us for a little while." Tritocus said.

The demigods and demigoddess, along with Luna, Trinity Damien and Irene murmurs excitedly among themselves.

"And I assume that you all know I trained here at Camp Orasani myself." Christy said. "But don't expect me to hold back or go easy on you guys. And I don't want any of you to hold back or to go easy on me either. Do you guys understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." The young ones said in unison.

Tritocus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.