Chapter Thirty-Two

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / SCHOOLHOUSE

The next day, at the schoolhouse, Christy is teaching the schoolhouse little children.

(Christy's Outfit)

Christy is at the chalkboard, writing down the hieroglyph alphabet with a chalk.

Christy turns her attention to the little children, who are sitting at their desks with their notebooks and pencil.

"Okay, then. I know you all are learning about the hieroglyph alphabet and how to read hieroglyphs . . ." Christy trailed off, looking at her husband, Klaus, in the door frame with his arms folded.
". . . But not to worry, I'll take baby steps with you all."

The little children nodded in understanding.

And then, an Orasanian Guardsman slowly walks inside the main room. "Milady Christiana?"

Christy looks at the Orasanian Guardsman. "What is it?"

"Your presence is requested in the throne room." The Orasanian Guardsman told her.

"Okay." Christy said. And looks at the little children. "I'll be back, while I'm gone, study some more hieroglyphs."

"Yes, ma'am." The little children said in unison.

Christy gently puts the chalk on the chalkboard and walks away. And the Orasanian Guardsman remains.

⚜️⚜️

THRONE ROOM

The double doors opens and Christy slowly walks inside. The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess looks at her and she bows at them.

"Milords? Miladies? An Orasanian Guardsman told me that you wanted to see me?" Christy said.

"Of course." The Elder God, Elias, said. "Christiana? Daughter of Ames and Nadia, granddaughter of Dimitris and Celia, we Elder Gods and Elder Goddess has a position for you."

"What position is that?" Christy asked.

"We asks you to become our Grand chief advisor." The Elder Goddess, Zenova, asked.

"A grand chief advisor?" Christy said, a bit surprised. "I'm honored to have my position updated, but can it remain the same?"

The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess exchange knowingly small smiles at each other, knowing what she's trying to do.