Chapter Twenty-Four

*~*~*

*~*~*

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Luna and Trinity with their backpacks on their shoulders, gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

(Christy's Outfit)

With their wolf-hearing, the Mikaelson Sisters hears their parents chuckling in the kitchen.

Luna and Trinity makes their way to the kitchen and sees their parents, Klaus and Christy, playfully chuckling, as he helps her make pancakes and waffles on a silver platter.

"Hey, Mom, Hey, Dad." Trinity greeted her parents.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her back daughters eating a pancake. "Pardon your father this morning, he's being a humorous ass."

"You're the one that talked me into helping you with the pancakes and waffles instead of compelling the housekeepers here." Klaus said.

"Unlike you, I know how to cook without any compelled people." Christy said to her husband.

Klaus and Christy exchange playful chuckles with each other.

"Hagarth will be here in a few minutes to pick us up, so, we can go to Camp Orasani." Luna said.

"Is Nikole going with you?" Klaus asked.

"Nope, she said that she wanted to spend some time with you, Dad." Luna told him.

Klaus looks thoughtful that his niece, Nikole, wants to spend some time with him. "That's thoughtful of her."

"Yeah, I gotta go too. I'm meeting with Davina at the Lafayette Cemetery and then, we'll go to Mount Orasani." Christy said.

"Seems like we're gonna be preoccupied." Klaus said.

Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other and eats the pancakes and waffles.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Later that day, Christy meets up with Davina at the altar.