Chapter Twenty-One

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

The next day, Christy is visiting her deceased best friend's graves, Sophie Deveraux and Camille O'Connell.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy gently puts two flowers in both Sophie's and Cami's headstones.

"Hi, Christy." Davina greeted her.

Christy looks at Davina Claire and small smiles at the young 20-something Claire witch. "Hi, Davina."

Davina and Christy embraces in a hug and gently pulls away from the hug.

"How are you? How've you been?" Christy asked.

"Pretty good." Davina replied with a small smile. "How've you been?"

"Good myself." Christy replied. "Where's Kol?"

"He's with Rebekah." Davina replied.

"Since you and I are here in the Lafayette Cemetery, do you want to visit Kol's playhouse with me?"

"Sure." Davina said.

Christy and Davina exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

KOL'S PLAYHOUSE

Davina and Christy looks around at the playhouse itself.

"Gosh, it's been a while since I've been here." Christy said, looking around at the playhouse itself as she sits down on stool. "Do you still do spells, Davina?"

"Sometimes, yeah." Davina replied and gently sits down in a chair. "I still have my grimoires. What about you?"

"I do my magic now and then, but I'd rather just do normal things." Christy said.

"What do you mean?" Davina asked.

"I don't rely on my magic to get me out of situations or out of trouble, I use my smarty brain." Christy told her.

"You know, I remember what you did for me that night at the Feast of Blessings. How you cheered me up with gifts from the gift shop and named me " 'Queen Davina' ", it was thoughtful of you." Davina said with a small smile.

Christy small smiles to herself. "There's one thing that I don't like is mean people. Genevieve and Monique were bitches to you. You didn't deserve that, Davina."

Davina and Christy exchange looks at each other and Christy makes her eyes glow blue, creating an electrical energy orb in the palm of her hand.

"If I were to be consecrated in New Orleans soil, my magic would fuel the witch ancestors power, but I already knew that." Christy said, ceasing her magic and makes her eyes back to normal green and looks at Davina. "I'm proud of you, Davina."