Chapter Ten

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in the fitness room, Christy is exercising her leg muscles on a treadmill.

{Christy's Outfit}

Nurse Giannis is calculating Christy's exercises on the heart rate monitor holographic screen.

Ames slowly walks up beside Nurse Giannis. "Giannis?"

Giannis looks at the Elder God, Ames, and bows at him. "Milord Ames."

"How is Christiana?" Ames asked.

"So far, she's doing well." replied Nurse Giannis. "I had suggested that she does some exercises to work on her muscles."

"Make sure that Christiana eats something to restrengthen herself." Ames said.

"Yes, Milord." Nurse Giannis said.

Ames and Nurse Gianna exchange nods at each other. He and Christy exchange small waves at each other and he walks away.

Next, Christy is rock climbing, working on her arms and leg muscles as she gently climbs up the rock wall, reaching the top.

And then, Christy gently climbs back down.

⚜️⚜️

DINNING HALL

Later on that day, Nurse Giannis and Christy are sitting at a table with a platter of food and pastries and a mug of Meiji coffee.

"How am I doing, Giannis?" Christy asked her, eating on a English muffin.

"You're pretty good so far, Christy." Nurse Giannis replied, eating on a biscuits. "You still need to work on your muscles a little bit more."

"So, basically, eat, exercise, sleep, repeat." Christy said.

"Something like that, yeah." Nurse Giannis said.

"Alright then." Christy said, taking a swig of her mug of Meiji coffee.

Nurse Giannis and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and continues eating on their platter of food and pastries. And drinks their coffee.

⚜️⚜️

OUTDOORS

That afternoon, Outside in the warm breeze, Klaus and Christy are across from each other, gently leaning backwards against the stairs, looking at the Orasanian people walking by, mingling with each other as they visit outdoor vendors, small shops, cafés, and other places.