Chapter Twelve

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in the medical infirmary, Christy is sitting in a upright position in the windowsill cushion.

{Christy's Outfit}

Nurse Giannis is looking at Christy's vitals on her hologram computer. "You are healthy enough to be of clear."

"So, I'm good to go?" Christy asked her.

"You are good." Nurse Giannis replied with a small smile.

"Alright." Christy said, and gently leaps down off the windowsill cushion. "I'll see you whenever I can, Giannis."

"You as well, Christiana." Nurse Giannis said.

⚜️⚜️

HANGAR

Christy slowly walks up to her skiff ship. Cyrus slowly walks inside.

"Niecey Christiana." Cyrus said.

Christy stops walking and turns around to look at her Uncle. "Uncle Cyrus?"

"I know that you are on your way back to New Orleans, but we need to discuss about something." said Cyrus.

Cyrus and Christy exchange concerned looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND HALL

The Elder Gods and Goddess are with Christy.

"The Orasanian Women are going to battle with the Mord-Sith Women Elite Warriors. I should've known since the Corinna intruded here last night." Christy said.

"You are correct." said The Elder God, Tithonus. "And we asks of you and Thalia to join The Orasanian Women Warriors on this battle with The Mord-Sith Women Warriors."

"I'll talk to Thalia about it." Christy said.

"Very well." Celia said.

Christy bows at The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S SHIP