Chapter Twenty-Nine

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy is outside Klaus's and hers bedroom, gently sitting in a sideways position on the balcony railing.

(Christy's Outfit)

Christy is talking on her earpiece with Dementrio, who has informed her about a possible danger dealing with the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess.

"Are you sure about this, Dementrio?" Christy asked the Head of Security.

"I am positive, Milady Christiana." said Dementrio on the earpiece.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

"Another business at Mount Orasani?" Klaus asked, gently leaning sideways on the balcony railing.

Christy looks at her husband and playful pokes out her bottom lip. "Yeah, I do."

"I'm coming along with you, and I'm pretty sure that Elijah as well." Klaus said.

"What about Esther?" Christy asked, slowly walks up to him.

"Esther is the least of my concerns." Klaus said. "Besides, I'm in a mood for some thrill."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / PILLAR ATRIUM HALLWAY

Dementrio and the four Orasanian Guardsmen walks up to The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess.

"Milord? Miladies? I have a possible danger involving you all." Dementrio said.

"Are you sure, Dementrio?" The Elder Goddess asked.

"Yes, Milady." Dementrio told her. "I have also already contacted Christiana. She has arrived with the Mikaelsons and will be with the Six Handmaiden Assistants."

"Thank you, Dementrio. You have done well." Ames thanked him.

Dementrio bows and slowly walks away with the four Orasanian Guardsmen slowly walks after him.