Chapter Eighteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / SCHOOLHOUSE

The next day, Christy is visiting the little boys and girls children at the playground.

{Christy's Outfit}

She is crouched down, handing out small snack goody bags to the little children. She and Klaus exchange small smiles at each other as she does so.

Klaus is gently leaning backwards on a stairwell, looking at his wife with a small smile.

"Thank you, Mrs. Christiana." The little children thanked her in unison.

"You're welcome." Christy said, as she gets back up to her feet.

And the little children walks away with their Goody bags.

Christy slowly walks over to her husband, Klaus, and gently leans backwards on the stairwell railing.

"I'm gonna head back home this afternoon." Christy reminded herself.

"So will I." Klaus said. "I'll check with Marcel, see if he needs any of my help with anything."

"Alright, I'll see you later." Christy said.

Klaus kisses her and Christy kisses him back. The two Epic Love exchange soft looks at each other and they share a kiss.

"Cute dress by the way." Klaus said.

Christy chuckles softly to herself. Klaus and Christy kisses each other again, passionately.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Christy is looking at her daughters, Luna and Trinity, as they're with their cousin, Nikole, and the demigods and demigoddess.

Luna, Trinity and Nikole small waves at Christy. And she small waves back at them.

Christy then, averts her gaze at Tritocus and his wife, Aediphae, and other centaurs scurrying up to the poncho tents.

"Hi, Tritocus. Aediphae." Christy greeted her former Camp Orasani mentors.

"Hello, Christiana." Aediphae greeted her. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Christy replied. "I'll see you guys around."

"Alright." Tritocus said.

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S BEDCHAMBER