Chapter Thirty

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after arriving back in New Orleans overnight by the private jet, Christy lays on the bed, asleep, with a blanket covering her.

Christy's phone buzzes on the nightstand, causing her to wake up and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Ana

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Ana." She greeted her best friend.

"Hey, BooBabe, I assume that you're still asleep after we flew in overnight back to New Orleans." Ana said on the phone.

"I am a little, but I'm awake now." Christy said to Ana. "Where are you?"

"I'm out jogging. And then, I'm gonna come over to the Mikaelson Compound with freshly baked donuts." Ana replied.

"Donuts sound good." Christy said.

"Yeah, I know. So, you have a few more minutes until I arrive there, so, you can finish your nap. We're gonna need our energy because Elijah texted me about Esther. She has an opportunity and shes gonna use it." Ana told Christy.

"Alright then, I'll be here when you get here." Christy said.

"Alright, see you in a few minutes, love you." Ana said.

"Love you too, Ana." Christy said, and hangs up her phone and gently sets it back down on the nightstand and goes back to sleep.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Ana had arrived at the Mikaelson Compound with a box of donuts.

(Christy's Outfit)

Ana and Christy are sitting at the table, eating on donuts.

"So, what's the scoop?" Christy asked.

"At this point, I have no idea." Ana replied.

"Kol, Rebekah and Davina are still here in New Orleans." Christy said.

Ana and Christy exchange looks at each other. And Christy's wrist comm buzzes in her backpack pocket. She takes it and answers it with a click of a button.

Dementrio appears on the wrist comm screen. "Milady Christiana?"

"Dementrio? Is everything okay?" Christy asked.

"Not at all. It is your father, Ames. He has been taken." Dementrio told her on the wrist comm screen.

"By who?" Christy asked, becoming worried.

"By the Orc King Korg and his Orc henchmen." Dementrio told her.

"Does my Mom know?" Christy asked.