WTS | 001

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

DAKARI KAISER O'BRIENJULY 1st, 2023

JULY 1st, 2023.
SATURDAY 6:31 pm

DAKARI SAT ON his front porch where he, his mother and his little sister resided, taking a long pull from the blunt he had just lit up to relax his nerves.

Kari had been smoking for approximately four years , starting when he was only fifteen years old.

It was dusk outside since it was the middle of the summer and the beginning of July.

He watched across the street where a play ground was located, there weren't any young kids taking up the playground, but there were different groups of teens hanging out.

He sat there, in silence, spreading and closing his legs repeatedly as he indulged in his blunt.

"Girl yes, and I'm so sick of they ass too. Act like they don't know the real." His little sister Nala could be heard crossing the front yard next to Harlem.

Harlem was Dakaris girlfriend of one year. They had met when they were younger, but he decided her senior year of highschool and he needed to pursue her. She was just so pretty to him.

She had the same carmel skin complexion as him standing at 5'7. She always had her hair done, and she was always rocking her signature lip gloss. Her only flaw was how her insecurities poured out of her like no tomorrow. Yet, she always had Dakari to encourage her.

That was probably what she loved about him most.

He was mean to the world, but then he looked at her and his front disappeared. He carried her with the most care in the world, or at least what she knew to be the most care. It was how she saw her father carry her mother, and she knew they had their problems but they always found their self coming back to each other.

She wished to have a love like theirs, where no matter what the love never faded.

It was why when Dakari stepped out on her once , she didn't do too much, because at the end of the day she was who he chose to be with. She was his main chick, and she could deal with that.

"Girl I know exactly how you feel." Harlem giggled laying eyes on Dakari who sat on the porch looking to be in deep thought. "Hey baby, watcha thinkin about?" she questioned climbing up the porch.

She pulled a white chair up next to his, while nala decided to lean up against the railing.

"Shit." He replied dryly, telling them he was in one of his moods. It was crazy, he didn't have anything mentally wrong with him, but every once in a while he would just get in a mood. Everything irritated him easier, and he just didn't want to be bothered, or he would snap.