WTS | 008

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLFEBRUARY 15th, 2016

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
FEBRUARY 15th, 2016.
TUESDAY 4:51 pm

Seven years ago...

HONESTY COUGHED AND wiped her tears at the same time as she stumbled from off of the large yellow school bus.

"Honesty stop crying, them girls are ugly anyway. They not even cute trynna make fun of you." Sincere walked beside her, trying to cheer her up from her obvious heart ache.

"Just leave me alone sinny." She muttered looking away from him scrunching her face up as the rest of the kids piled off the bus heading towards their own homes.

"Okay fine, cry baby ass lil girl." Sinny muttered not having time try to kiss up to her, and make her feel better about something he didn't cause.

The twins were currently eleven years old, and in their second semester of the sixth grade.

It was the day after was Valentine's Day, and on the bus a group of girls had been making fun of her since they noticed no one gave her anything for Valentine's Day .

They called her ugly, and all types of other colorist things that made her feel bad about herself and she was truly hurt about it.

As soon as she got off the bus she bursted into tears. Sincere felt so bad for his sister, and even though he defended her on the bus and made the girls shut up, honesty was already hurt.

Sincere huffed, "Why you worried bout what them girls saying about you. You not ugly you beautiful, and the only reason boys like them is cause they fast as fuck wit Dey grown ass." Sincere reasoned which was the truth.

Those girls were known for always doing something that eleven and twelve year olds had no business doing, for attention.

Honesty didn't respond, she just sniffled.

"Come on." Sincere wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her into him as they walked down the long street home.

As soon as they walked in the door, the sound of glass breaking and yelling could be heard almost immediately.

Honesty frowned at the commotion, and sincere shook his head.

They had been exposed to domestic violence at such a young age that they were used to it. As much as they could be at least.

"How dare you have some bitch in my house tony! I'm so fucking tired of you disrespecting me in my own shit!" Their mother ladaisha shouted from the kitchen before more glass could be heard shattering.