WTS | 004

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLJULY 18th, 2023TUESDAY 2:15 pm

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
JULY 18th, 2023
TUESDAY 2:15 pm

"HELLOOOO?" NALA SANG once she answered the phone for honesty.

"Hello? Um, I'm sorry to bother you but my car won't start I-I think it needs um..." honesty paused taking a deep breath, "I think it needs a new battery or a oil-oil change or something. But I need to be at bay point elementary school in 20 minutes to pick up Caden." She explained.

"Huh? It's summer why is caden in school?" Nala questioned sitting up from her seat.

Honesty sounded in distress.

"He's-he's in R-club." She sighed scratching her forehead becoming frustrated. "I have to drop him off to boys and girls club before I go to work."

"Oh, okay. Well I let harlem borrow my car today, but I can send Dakari, he's at the dollar tree down the street." She offered and honesty sighed hopelessly .

Her run ins with Dakari lately were nothing pretty. Everytime he looked at her she felt like a little girl in trouble. She couldn't imagine what he thought of her.

She didn't even know what he knew, if he knew anything at all.

Still, she knew she would have to put her differences away for the sake of her little brother. She hated having him be the last one to get picked up. It was a quirk.

"If he could come I would appreciate that. If he says no don't force him, I can probably it make it if I start walking in a few minutes." She brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Girl please." Nala said before hanging up. No wasn't an option and she didn't care.

After hanging with her for the last three weeks she could easily remember why she loved honesty so much, and why she was so heart broken when she left. Honesty was such a good person, granted she had been acting strange. She figured honesty would open up when she felt comfortable.

She always had to leave around the same time everyday with no explanation and Nala had took notice, but after asking about it twice and receiving the same answer she chose to leave it alone.

Honesty nervously bit on her fingernails until her phone lit up with nalas contact and she picked it up answering it. "He said he will be there in three or four minutes and to be outside." Nala stated.

"Okay thank you so much Nala, I'll make it up to you guys." Honesty rushed out as she slid her feet in the Christian Dior slides sitting next to the front door.