WTS | 006

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLAUGUST 2nd, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
AUGUST 2nd, 2023.
WEDNESDAY 1:45 pm

"YOU SURE YOUR brother good though lil' mama?" Roveon asked honesty for the millionth time.

He was kind of confused from the events that happened last night because one minute they were cool, and the next sincere had lost his mind.

"Yeah he's okay, he won't leave his room since  he's irritated, but I check on him every hour or so." She shrugged with her phone propped up in the kitchen.

"Damn that shit crazy ma. I wish I would've known you knew kari. I was just talking bout you to his ass." He laughed.

She tilted her head smiling as she stirred her cup full of white milk and strawberry syrup. She loved strawberry milk. It was her favorite drink.

"Well what we're you saying?" She giggled as her dimples sunk into her cheeks.

Her appearance had him in a bliss as she wore a simple noodle strap white crop top with no bra, and a pair of black Nike pros. Her curly hair was in a messy bun at the top of her head, and her baby hairs weren't even done, yet she had him ready to fall to his knees for her.

She was truly a work of art, and beautiful wasn't the word.

"I was tellin him how you keep me on my toes and shit. I know we just friends but I enjoy shit like 'dis , being in yo presence and stuff." He expressed making her blush.

"You know your so sweet, like a natural sweet talker. I don't even think you realize your doing it most of the time." She told him making him laugh at her.

"I don't try, I'm just attracted to you I can't hide that. But I understand you wanna be friends and ion mind." He licked his plump pink lips slowly, eyeing her through the camera.

"So where lil caden? R-club?" He questioned watching her nod.

"He doesn't have to be picked up for another hour or so." She explained even though he knew because he picked his niece up from time to time for his little sister.

"Oh yeah that's what's up. How bout you tell me bout yoself a lil more. I really only know yo age, what you like to do and shit like that." He laid comfortably in his bed.

He'd never thought he see the day where a girl had him just wanting to listen to her voice while he said nothing. Luckily, honesty sometimes unintentionally rambled, and could go on and on.