WTS | 010

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLSEPTEMBER 3rd, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2023.
SUNDAY 1:56 pm

HONESTY WOKE UP to her phone going off, over and over with a stabbing headache. "Oww fuck." She placed her palm on her head.

Her head was pounding, she had went to sleep with so much on her mind last night so when she woke up she was overly stressed and now her head was killing her.

She tried to stay up as long as she could when she got home because Dakari told her he would be over to discuss their important matters, but he never showed up, and after a while she just fell asleep.

"Damn, I hope I didn't miss him." She muttered instantly feeling bad, having no idea that he never even showed up.

She sat up in her bed, picking her phone up that she forgot to put on the charger last night so it was only on 23 percent opposed to 100 percent like usual when she woke up.

She could see roveons contact reading across her screen and she huffed. She was truly conflicted with him at the moment.

She had been avoiding him for two days straight, he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just coming on more strong as they hung out, and she was serious about only being friends for the time being.

He must've thought that with time it would change, but she had way too much on her plate to add more stress like she had told him the first day they met.

She didn't know he was starting to catch real feelings. So she was putting some distance between them, because she knew it was her fault that he was blurring the lines.

He would sometimes convince her to come over to his high rise condo when he was bored, and one time he even wanted her to put his clothes on to get out of hers then took a picture. Once he started doing small things like keeping a toothbrush in his bathroom for her, she knew that she had confused him, and felt bad about it.

She just wished he could keep it platonic.

She put her phone on the charger, then she put it down letting the call ring all the way through. She decided she didn't want to have the conversation with him on the phone.

She wanted to have it in person, so that she could talk to him in the most respectful way possible.

She threw the covers off of herself, going straight to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, and then she washed her face before she went back in her room to find an outfit.

She sighed going to her closet getting gray vintage cargo pants from Amazon, a long sleeve skims top in light pink, and low pink Oxford nike dunks which consisted of pink and gray. They were her favorite shoes since they had her two favorite colors.