WTS | 002

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLJULY 2nd, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
JULY 2nd, 2023.
SUNDAY 11:28 am

"THIS IS EXACTLY why I hate moving. The damn packing and unpacking process." Sincere complained just like he had been doing all morning.

Honesty giggled as she used a box cutter to cut open another box. "Yeah I feel you." She sighed looking around at the house that only had their furniture and boxes.

"At least the furniture was here and stuff so we could sleep in our beds." She mumbled looking around in her old childhood home. It felt so surreal to be back in the house that held so many memories.

Once upon a time she thought she would never be back.

"Caden can you hurry up please!" Honestly softly shouted through the house.

The only difference from when they first lived there, was instead of living in the three bedroom with her twin brother and mother, she now lived there with her twin brother and her other little brother, the new edition Caden.

Their mother was still in North Carolina , right where they left her.

"I'm coming sissy! I couldn't find my croc." He exclaimed running from the back out of breath. She eyed him head to toe in the outfit she had laid out for him this morning.

"Aweee bubba, your getting so big." she smiled at her brother. He giggled at her, "okay go brush your teeth and we can leave." She said.

"Okay!" He turned around running to the bathroom.

Sincere smiled shaking his head at how excited Caden always was. "So what you got planned for today?" He asked his twin since he knew his day would consist of unpacking and more unpacking.

"Uhh, we gonna go to the hospital, then go grocery shopping and I might try to find a job too." She sighed knowing she needed to be starting work as soon as possible.

"Alright, that sound solid sis." He nodded and she smiled.

"Yeah I know, will you be good today I don't know when I'll be back." She stated, scratching her head.

"Yeah I'm good, just bring some food back, I might go get something ion know. I'll text you and let you know." He shrugged and she nodded again understanding.

"I'm ready to go now!" Caden ran back in the living room smiling , opening and closing his mouth to show he had brushed his teeth like she said.