WTS | 028

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

DAKARI  KAISER OBRIENOCTOBER 28th, 2023

OCTOBER 28th, 2023.
SATURDAY 6:34 pm

DAKARI LAUGHED AT the humongous frown on his little sisters face as him, honesty, sincere, Nala and Honestys new friend faith strolled around the mall.

Nala didn't know if it was because honesty was her friend first but she did not like faith for nothing. She wanted her to go far away and never return.

"Girl, fix yo face." Dakari uttered once faith got distracted at the concession stand in the middle of the mall that was selling curling irons.

"No, she need to leave. Ion like her." Nala complained, and her eyebrows furrowed with her lips in a deep frown. "I know I'm not the only one peeping what's going on." She fussed.

"What?" Sincere asked curiously, since it was technically pertaining to his sister.

"She trynna copy everything that honesty do. I watch enough tv, she trynna steal our girl life!" She accused quietly.

Dakari laughed at his sister, but sincere side eyed the girl. He didn't know if what Nala was true, but everybody knew he didn't play about his sister, so now he would be keeping an extra close eye on her.

"How is she copying her?" Dakari asked, because he truly hadn't noticed. He hadn't really been focused on her, he was more so focused on honesty, and only honesty.

"Everything honesty get, so do she." Nala concluded. She knew it wasn't much, but it was still strange to her. She hated the feeling, and she hated a follower. In her opinion faith had by passed the title follower.

"That's not really copying her Nala, but I see where you coming from." Dakari said trying to soothe his sisters emotions before she ended up getting slick with the girl.

He thought she was sweet, and she hadn't done anything to make him look at her side ways yet so he didn't want there to be any unnecessary drama.

"Oh whatever Nigga." Nala knew she had a very large imagination, so her brother could've been right and everything could've just been in her head, but she really doubted it.

Dakari shook his head at his sister, but his eyes quickly latched onto to something—or someone else in the store. A smile instantly took over his face, like every other time he laid eyes on his bestfriend.

Lately he hadn't been seeing him the most because he had so much going on so they didn't really have the time to hang out. Only occasional face time calls, and if they ran into each other in public.