WTS | 013

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

DAKARI KAISER O'BRIENSEPTEMBER 9th, 2023

SEPTEMBER 9th, 2023.
SATURDAY 8:32

"NO CAUSE IM getting active tewww!" Nala started swinging her arms wildly in the air fighting no one in specific.

Dakari smirked sitting on the couch next to Harlem as she laid into him. "Im getting active tew!" She repeated kicking and demonstrating uppercuts.

"And yeah that's how imma be." She stopped abruptly, picking her brush up, starting to brush through her beach wave curled lace.

"Nala you can't fight bro, what the fuck was that?" Dakari laughed out loud at his sister who was standing there.

She was wearing a black dress with slit across her stomach exposing her belly piercing and it stopped right under her ass. She had on a natural make up look, and her hair was laid thanks to her skills.

"Oh I can boo." She popped her neck at him.

"So Nala where you even getting ready to go? Where you goin?" Harlem questioned rubbing her lips together.

Harlem was dressed up, and cute but Nala was wearing party attire. "I'm goin out wit my bitch." Nala stuck her tongue out twerking.

"Who?" Dakari asked furrowing his eyebrows, even though he had a good idea if she wasn't referring to harlem.

"Honesty, she such a bad bitch. Especially when she get dressed up." Nala sighed with a smile on her face.

She was so happy honesty was back in her life.

"Who gonna watch D'Caden?" Dakari asked sitting up in his seat slightly.

"Sinny said he is so that she can go out." Nala explained. She didn't want to say too much, because she didn't know her brother and honesty had their own situation going on.

She just felt the off energy from honesty, and wanted her to get away from the house to have fun. She wouldn't force her too, but she was happy when she asked honesty that she said yes without putting up a fight.

"So I really can't come Nala? Like no shade but I feel like your being fake." Harlem said casually so that Nala wouldn't get defensive.

She got defensive quickly, "I mean I would invite you to come Harlem, but you don't fuck with honesty and I'm not with allat." She shook her head running her fingers through her hair.