WTS | 018

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLSEPTEMBER 15th, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
SEPTEMBER 15th, 2023.
FRIDAY 1:13 pm

"THIS IS A triangle." Asias eyes lit up pointing at the shape on the piece of paper.

"Okay, point at the number fifteen." Honesty held the paper in their face as they sat side by side on the living room floor.

Asia looked at honesty, then back at the paper. "This one." She pointed at the number fifteen. Honesty immediately smiled.

"Good job, stink." Honesty put her palm up prompting the four year old girl to slap hand against hers, giving her a high five.

"Okay, Point at the Letter C." Honesty said for their last one of the day.

"Hmmm," asia twisted her lips to the side, her eyes shifting side to side. "Is it this one right?" She questioned making honesty nod.

"Yayyy! So can I get a snack now?" She asked clapping her hands together.

"Yeah you can girl, you want goldfish and apple juice?" She questioned watching asia nod, swiveling her head towards the tv.

"I don't like this. Let's watch Gracie." Asia frowned. Honestys shoulders shook as she laughed at her daughter.

"Yeah, I'll put it on when I get back in here." Honesty agreed making her way to the kitchen. She got on her tippy toes slightly, and reached for the big box of packaged gold fish.

Taking a bag out she sat it on the counter, then opened the fridge getting a jug of apple juice sitting that in the counter as well.

Making her way to the cabinet, she retrieved a Cinderella cup, and poured apple juice in it, before crushing two pills and put them inside.

Asia couldn't swallow pills, so it was the alternative.

Once she put everything away, she took the cup and bag back in the living room seeing asia still on the living room floor, with their practice paper for today in her hands like she was going over it.

Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. Honesty didn't ask, she just let her be. Sitting the cup on the table she opened the bag for asia and then passed it to her.

"Which Gracie video you wanna watch first." Honesty asked her picking up the Roku TV remote.

"Ummm, row your boat one." She answered putting three gold fish in her mouth at a time. Honesty nodded switching over from netflix to YouTube on the large 65 inch tv hanging on the wall.

After putting on the video for her, honesty sat the remote down and picked up her phone since asia was occupied.

Rolling her eyes, she huffed clearing out her notifications. Dakari had told her about telling harlem about them having sex, which she agreed on because she felt bad for stepping on her toes.