WTS | 016

⚠️
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLSEPTEMBER 12th, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
SEPTEMBER 12th, 2023.
TUESDAY 11:21 am

HONESTY SIGHED AND placed her pen down on the coffee table, looking over her papers once more. Her eyes quickly scanned over them once again making sure she had filled everything out before putting the papers down too.

She stood up from her couch in the empty home, walking to her kitchen.

Caden was currently at school, and her brother sincere had an early shift at work, so she was home alone preparing everything for when asia would be able to come home, the next day.

Honesty wasn't slow, she knew her daughter was dying, which meant that eventually she would have to go back to the hospital.

What was killing her was the fact that she was no closer to getting better, than she was when she got there. She felt like she was failing her daughter, and if she died she wouldn't know what she would do.

Asia had on been on the earth for 4 years, and over three quarters of her life had been restricted from honesty. So honesty felt helpless.

She had been thinking about what Dakari had suggested, and she was happy about the ideas he had came up with. She hoped that with the help of him and a few others it would be possible.

Making her way into the kitchen, she shook those thoughts off and opened the fridge to get a Ham - lunchable for herself to eat.

Her head whipped around when a knock on the door occurred, and she knew no one was supposed to be on their way over so early.

She blew out a breath silently hoping it wasn't roveon because she wasn't in the mood to fight. She really didn't understand him, but she did know that he wasn't about to beat her to pulp without her fighting back in anyway.

It was too bad she was no match for him.

Biting down on her bottom lip, she walked out of the kitchen towards the front door of the three bedroom home, and stood at the window pulling the curtain back slightly.

She visibly relaxed noticing that it was Dakari, and she began unlocking the door to open it. She was wondering what he was doing because he usually called before he decided he was going to stop by, and he knew caden was at school so she had no idea of what it could've been about.

Still, she figured it may have had something to do with asia, especially since she would be coming home the next day. So she didn't question it.