WTS | 023

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLSEPTEMBER 18th, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
SEPTEMBER 18th, 2023.
MONDAY 2:11 pm

"YOU STILL MAD at me?" Honesty asked softly with a smile on her face, as she held her twin brothers face in the palm of her left hand. "Say your not." She demanded.

When he remained quiet with his eyes on the tv, she began digging her freshly done, medium length, milky white acrylic nails into his cheeks softly just enough to irritate him.

He smacked his teeth, smacking her hand away, causing her to titter. "Stop being mad , okay?" She raised her eyes brows.

She continued to stare at the side of his face, since he refused to actually give her his attention. "No, you pissed me off." He muttered with his eyes glued to the large tv mounted on the wall in their living room.

"Okay, what you want me to do for you to forgive me." She proposed. She hated when her brother was mad at her, which was rare.

He was her bestfriend since birth, and the literally other half of her. Them being at odds sucked.

She understood her part in it, and he understood her part too. He was still a little agitated though because he felt as if he failed her in some type of way since it went on for way to long.

"Make some honey jerk chicken wings." He replied, stoically. He never let his eyes leave the tv, since he had to remain making her think that he was angry with her.

"See, this is why your back is big now. You want me to apologize with food?" Her lips parted in shock, as she tilted her head.

"You the only person I know can make 'em good!" He exclaimed finally averting his attention to her.

She stared at him for a little longer before smacking her teeth as a signal of her giving in. "Okay fine, but I have to go get the stuff to make it. We don't have it here." She sighed, and his eyes remained on her.

"Well get to it, chop chop." He clapped his hands.

"Right now?! You can't wait til dinner?" She looked at him, and he opted out on saying nothing and instead just shaking his head, meaning no. He could not.

"Alright fine, you have to watch the twins." She rolled her eyes, flipping the fluffy cover from off of her legs. She stood to her feet.

"Duh, girl. Stop trynna stall." He waved her off, because he was still going to give her the cold shoulder up until he ate the chicken.