WTS | 025

⚠️
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
WHAT THEY SEE

HONESTY SADÉ POWELLOCTOBER 2nd, 2023

HONESTY SADÉ POWELL
OCTOBER 2nd, 2023.
MONDAY 8:35 pm

HONESTY SAT UNDER the dim light setting, in the small cafe that had been picked to meet in.

The girl sat across from her, trying not to be so awkward as honesty eyed her menu—not knowing what she wanted to get since she had never been to the place before.

"So, you from here, right?" Faith asked her in curiosity, and honesty raised her eyes from the trifold menu and placed it in front of her.

She nodded softly, "yeah, but I recently just moved back." Honesty disclosed just enough information.

She had met faith at the CVS a few weeks back when she approached her. Since everything with Roveon occurred, she sort of forgot about her.

Faith eventually reached out, and they made conversation over the last few days before finally agreeing to meet in person again, to get aquatinted this time of course.

Honesty wanted to make new friends, but she hadn't had the best of luck with that. She just prayed this time it would be totally different, because if it went bad again, she would just give up.

Of course, she still had Nala, so it wouldn't all be bad—but she was trying to be more social after being so closed off since she had gotten pregnant which had been years.

"Your nineteen, right?" Honesty questioned her in attempt to keep the conversation flowing between them. She remembered that faith mentioned being nineteen when they spoke over the phone.

"Yep." Faith smiled, her eyes shifting all over Honesty's face.

Honesty's hair was in one of the prettiest low buns she had ever seen in her opinion. When she slicked back her hair it was never slick, she had wavy hair, but she liked it.

She was already ready to get her hair done in some braids again though. She missed having lots of time to spare when getting ready.

She had already set another hair appointment for Thursday.

"How about you tell me more about yourself." Honesty clasped her fingers, placing her forearms on the table. She leaned in slightly giving faith her undivided attention.

"Okay, like you know I'm 19. I'm an aspiring actor at the moment, I've had a few small jobs. I live in South Pasadena. I don't have any siblings and...." Faith trailed off trying to think of more to say.