Introduction

Welcome! I would like to give you an insight to the MLB soulmate world, so here's a list of all you need to know before reading my story!

Types of Soulmate Strings:

Double cross- a person who has two red strings, which only one is truly their soulmate. The other is their worstmate. (Affects 5% of the population)

(Appears in Marinette and Luka)

String Knot- a knot that appears on your red string that symbolizes that the person on the other end of the your red string isn't your true soulmate. (Affects 40% of the population)

(Appears in Marinette, Alya and Kim)

Soulmate string: a single string that connects you and your soulmate together. (Affects 30% of the population)

(Appears in Adrien)

Lost string- in the event that your soulmate gets a string knot, your string is automatically cut off from your soulmate. Your string will have no end and eventually break away. These people have no soulmate. (Affects 10% of the population)

(Appears in Nino)

No string: These people are born with no red string. This means that they have no soulmate, however aren't influenced by the emotions caused by red strings. Often people with these will simply end up with each other. (Affects 15% of the population)

(Appears in no character)

Soulmate Vocabulary:

Soulmate kiss: the event when two people whose red string is tied together kiss for the first time. No matter the type of string, once they kiss they will forever love each other until they die.

Golden string: Appears when true soulmates kiss. They're red string will turn golden, symbolising that they are made for each other

Worstmate: the person that is the opposite of a soulmate. It's the person who is the everything you hate. The person who will do anything to get rid of you, no matter the consequences.

Now you know some terms about Soulmates! I hope you enjoy the story and the shit plot.

Sophia