Prologue:

"Are you sure you want to live in the countryside?"

Lisa turned her back to see her father's face filled with worry, eyes saddened with his teary eyes telling her not to go. Heart clenched, she hands the staff her personal belongings to allow them to clean up her room as she leaves tomorrow.

It is quite rare for her to see a person like Cheon Bung Hyun show his feelings, as her father was quite known for being cold to anyone. The last time she saw him like this was when her grandfather died, and the most unexpected turn of events came to their doorsteps.

"Dad," Lisa smiles as she holds his hand. "It is just 40 minute's drive from Busan, I can visit the villa whenever I want to,"

"But.. still," Her dad sighed, "Why do you choose to live in the countryside dearest? Alone and away from me,"

"I want to find my legacy dad, I've been spoiled all my life I think I don't deserve to be called a Cheon," Lisa excused.

"Who told you that?!" Her dad protested, "Whoever talks to you that way must pay for their lives,"

"Dad you're too overprotective, I just said that because I felt that way without having anything to prove," Lisa pouted her lips. She felt deep within her, that even though she graduated in Business at Harvard University, she thinks her worth is not enough to be called a Cheon.

"It's been a long generation of this family, from royalty advisors to generals, to business tycoons, and every single one of them has a legacy," Lisa smiled at her loving dad. "And even if you would proudly say I graduated from a prestigious university Dad, It's not enough," "I don't think I'll ever be enough to be called your daughter,"

Her dad sighed, "I know it's my fault that I've never told you about the tradition of Cheon," "But you're already doing good with your passion, I thought you wanted to be an artist, so I didn't want you to do things you didn't want,"

Lisa sighed, "Dad I graduated business because I wanted to continue 'Skye'," "I dreamed of being an artist yes but that doesn't mean I want to give up our business," "That's not gonna happen, I will continue Skye no matter what happened,"

"Alright alright, I get you, you wanted a legacy, fine I'm extremely proud of you," Her father gave up, "But I want you to bring some staff to help your everyday needs, mind as well allow to visit you every month my dear," Her father suggested.

"Dad!" Lisa shook her head, "There's already enough stuff gonna go back and forth to look after my house, it's already enough consideration for my independence,"

"Independence, independence, you don't need that, my love, you're my daughter, what you need more is protection in every direction not to.. live in that old shabby place!" said in his defense.

"What if bad people try to break into your house?! What if you hurt yourself while cooking?! What if a creep stalks you at night?! Ahhhh!!! I'm losing my mind! My beautiful lovely daughter," Her father panicked.

"No no no no! You're not going there. you'll stay here where I can see you every day!" "I've already lost your mother, I cannot lose you too!" Her father changed his mind.

Lisa walks towards his dad, embracing him, "Dad don't say that, that will never happen,"

Her dad let out a hot tear in his eye lead, covering most of his sight. He has no idea why his daughter wants to live in a secluded place and even tries to conceal that she will pursue a greater education abroad. Is it because of her grandfather's death? Or was she being threatened?

His mind is circling but this daughter of his wouldn't back down. If only he was capable and had the heart to lock her in this very room, he would do it in a heartbeat.