Chapter 14: To Where You Are

Throwing drafts after draft. Mimicking some of the existing music he loves listening to— however most of it aren't for his cords.

He does have a unique vocal cords, his manly voice that most of the people he knew were shocked to hear his uniquely deep voice. His girlfriend once said it sounded so vibrating that she can feel his mood from his voice. The intensity, the feeling that not all singers can do.

However, even though it is unique and already became his signature, it is also hard to pitch music. He can easily do his lyrics his voice killing his inspiration to sing. Sometimes he would ask himself why. Why does did the almighty gave him that voice.

"Ugh!" He ripped the 25th draft he wrote and threw it wherever in his barely empty living room his new apartment in Seoul.

He shut his eyes off, resting his back on edge of his new white sofa near the christmas tree. He was sitting on a circular dirty cream carpet," I wish I had other tone,"

"Oh don't say that,"

A lovely voice behind him spoke as he turned to look back, he saw the love of his life walking towards him. He smiled with her lips curve while gazing upon his defeated state.

She is holding onto the grocery pack she bought that might have been all his favorite snacks. She immediately sat on his lap. Legs straddling hum in between, and arms all over his neck.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much," She whispered so soothing as she lay her head on his shoulder. All his stress faded away.

"I missed you too, How was your training baby? I thought you wouldn't come," Taehyung embraces her back, his full arm all over her tiny waist.

"It's more tiring than learning economics," Lisa whispered before turning to the mess he made, "It looks like snow made it here,"

"It's all drafts," Taehyung sighed as he watch Lisa pulled back to meet him in the eyes, "I've been writing lyrics, I haven't done a single one,"

"But you've been doing that since last night," Lisa pouted like a baby, "You barely gave me time yesterday, I'm getting jealous of your drafts,"

Taehyung chuckled around her cuteness. She's been helping him to move his things in his new place although most of the time they just hang out, it's the thoughts that counts. And her presence gave so much more than him being alone.

"Oh, you're too cute," Taehyung pulled her closer to run his lips on her neck, her giggles soothes his mind.

"You said most of your writing comes from experiences, why don't you take vacation and have fun," "it would probably help you write with a clear head," Lisa said to lift up his spirit.

Taehyung tightened his embrace on her, "You being here is enough," "You're all I wanted, every night with you is perfect as it is, so much better than vacation,"

"You're just saying that cause i'm here, for all I know the past one week we live together is a pain in your ass, my nags everywhere," Lisa pouted once more.

"We've been together for the last 15 plus years, I should've withdrawn my presence if I don't like being with you," Taehyung differs, "If you may, please live with me, marry me even,"

Lisa's face turn neutral as she heard his feelings. They've been dating for a year now, this man had never complained a single nags she made, he spoiled her a lot, gives all his love that sometimes he feels like his feelings is too much for her.

"Wae?" Taehyung chuckled at her silence, "You think i'm too much?" He is a mind reader as well. It seems that he knows everything about her.

"Marriage.. is compl—"