Chapter 5: A Haunting Smile

"Where are you right now?"

Chaeyoung asked Lisa's whereabouts as she talked through her phone. Waiting for her answer, she's biting the tip of her fingernails.

"Chae I keep telling you it's fine, I can hear your worry from here," Lisa chuckled at her.

"How do know?" Chaeyoung was shocked.

"I can feel it babe," Lisa said on the phone.

But also even from the phone, Chaeyoung could hear the honking of cars. From there she knew Lisa wasn't in the town.

"So where are you?" Chaeyoung asked her, "Are you in Busan? Did you return to Seoul?"

Lisa who's on the way to see her father took a pause, she didn't realize the traffic on Seoul became too much. She hasn't been here for 5 years to realize how much it grown.

"Yeah, I'm in Seoul, Dad's been missing me a lot lately so I kinda want to stop by where he is," Lisa said, there's no reason for her to lie.

"Good, don't come back yet, it's chaos here," Chaeyoung warned her, "If possible come back next week, or next month,"

"Huh?" Lisa became curious but she has an assumption, "Let me guess, it's because of what happened the yesterday wasn't it?"

"Hmm, Jimin's mindless fan girls are hunting you," "I mean how can they be so childish, it's not their problem so I had to kick Jimin out, he pisses me off so much it's unbearable seeing his stupid face," Chaeyoung hummed sympathetic but more of the feeling to apologize profusely.

Her brother said so many ungrateful things to her that wasn't true. She couldn't tell anybody about her secret, and neither she should explain things without her consent. She wanted to defend her the truth, but she couldn't because it is not her life, and she shouldn't be the one to tell.

"I'm sorry Chae, I put you in a tight situation, I didn't know Jimin misheard me," Lisa apologized instead.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "What do you mean sorry? If anyone who should be sorry it's definitely Jimin, those little fangirls he has is so lame to look for you like who are they? It's so childish and cringey," "Are you okay though?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Lisa sighed, she got a worrisome friend, "Whatever they say, I don't really give a care, they can say anything, I don't care.."

"Ugh," Chaeyoung groaned, "Did you are the most talk in town now," "I've been defending you left and right but they all have to say, It's exhausting!" "Did you know I almost got into a fight at the hall yesterday because you're being the feast of their mouth?"

"I'm not surprised, I've been the talk of the town since I got there," "Should I kick them out of their houses for you?" Lisa joked around.

"Can you do that?" Chaeyoung fell for her joke, "You're a cheon anyways, you can do that right?"

"Chaeyoungaa!" Lisa yelled laughing from the phone, "What if someone hear you?"

"You don't have to worry about that babe, No one is here at the store besides me, Eunwoo is with Jungkook playing basketball," Chaeyoung giggled.

"Aigoo~"

Chaeyoung's discovery about her real identity was a perfect accident as Lisa calls it. It's on their first year being friends when Lisa started her business on boat rental and yatch, to make use of the rapid growth of Jeon's business in hotel and tourism in the district. It was the same time when she decided to enter the industry of distribution. Sandcastle— the luxurious hotel and resort that Jeon Family established since 1990s, they were almost 4 in rating before when she started her business but now, after their good partnership it became one of the leading resort in South Korea with a rating of 5 star.