Chapter 2:Liking You is a Curse

A/N: I'm not busy this week, I want to update this story while I still can.

"BUSAAAAAN!"

Eunwoo spread his arms to feel the warm breeze of spring, it is so good to feel alive again, thankfully the great Jeon Jungkook has a very luxurious convertible car that can completely get rid of the top.

Jungkook laughed quietly at his childishness, he looked like he had not seen Busan since birth although they're frequent a goer in this city; clubbing, basketball tune-ups, and even Spring Basketball leagues. Although he kept his laugh to himself, he too felt so better with a warm breeze hitting his face. It's been a rough winter, everything was Ice, he can't train basketball outside so he is stuck with doing his workout routine in Eunwoo's gym. He took his expensive sunglasses out of his small compartment and wore them to enjoy the warm breeze while he drove the busy long street of Busan towards his girlfriend.

And in a matter of minutes just as soon as they arrived at the terminal, the bus where Min Hee rode back home arrived. Jungkook leans his body next to his car as he watches the people get out of the bus one by one. Not too long after he saw a familiar woman, with long hair, wearing thin black-coated metal circular glasses.

He knew exactly it was his girlfriend.

"Min Hee-ya!" Jungkook's lips curved into a smile as he put down his glasses, everyone in the terminal saw the infamous basketball rookie player who represented South Korea in a recent international game.

Everyone was dumbstruck by his handsome appearance, he was all over South Korea as a "Three-pointers Prince" or as "The Prince of the Game" as Korean netizens said after he had a buzzer-beater and won the close match during the semi-finals of the FIBA World Cup. Although they didn't win the Championship, it's been a long time since South Korea was qualified to join in that prestigious event.

"Babe!"

Min Hee ran towards her long-time boyfriend, embracing him like she had not seen him for years, "I miss you so much,"

Jungkook mirrored her as he hooked her waist with his one arm, digging his face into the crook of her neck, "I missed you too, baby,"

They stayed a few seconds feeling their warmth before he pulled back to get her things to the compartment.

"It's good to see you back noona," Eun Woo greeted Min Hee and moved back to the back seat to give the Princess of Jungkook's life the throne next to him.

"It's good to see you to Eunwoo, where's Chaeyoung?" Min Hee asked.

"She's at the store, we will close the convenience store for you and Jimin later at night so she decided to open early and stay," Eunwoo explained.

"Is that so? That's good to hear that Jimin is coming home," Min Hee said while taking the passenger seat next to Jungkook.

"Are you all good?" Jungkook asked them and they nodded, "Okay, let's go to the KBA first, I have meetings for Spring League,"

"Wouldn't that be in Seoul?" Eunwoo asked him.

"No, I heard it somewhere else this time, so I had to go to the Busan branch to know," Jungkook said.

"Sure, just drop me off at my dentist, call me whenever you finished," Eunwoo said.

"Okay, how bout you, baby? Are you coming with me?" Jungkook asked her.

"No, just drop me off at Shinsegae, I still need to buy gifts for your mom," Min Hee said.

"You don't have to do that," Jungkook started the car and drove off, "She already has way too much luxury,"