Chapter 4: Don't Go Too Far

*car engine stops*

Lisa arrived at their villa in Busan, it wasn't as big as the one in Seoul but she quite likes the interior and architecture of this house.

Unlike the mansion she grew up in Seoul is a combination of modern-traditional Korean houses, this one looks more western inspired. The combination or baroque and Mediterranean architecture through columns and window shapes, furniture, up until landscape design of the house speaks someone who loves European houses.

She wasn't the one who renovated this place but she loves spending time on this villa during summer.

"You've arrived early Milady," Secretary Noh greeted her.

Noh Shin Ah, is a woman she hired to hide her whereabouts and kept in contact in Seoul. She's quite geek and quite just like her. What she likes about Shin Ah is that she never asks, all she does is inform her, does her work diligently, and keeps her secret from everybody else.

It's been more than 4 years working with her and she never had anything wrong with her. She's so good with her work.

"Things happened unexpectedly," Lisa scoffed to herself. Who would have thought that Park Jimin would burst out nonsense. He's really is a hot headed man, that's why Lisa never seen him attractive.

Lisa looked at Secretary Noh, she looks confused but never asks, "Nothing Secretary Noh, nothing,"

Secretary Noh nodded her head, "Then I'll lead you towards your office Maam, the papers are ready for you to read,"

Lisa followed her towards her office, she knows the way but she just allowed her secretary to lead her.  The silence the two of them have on the way, processed all the things she heard from Jimin into her head. Unknowingly, she remembered a painful memory that she had felt more than five years ago.

"Liking you is a curse,"

"This feeling is a curse, you're killing me with it Lisa.."

It's the same thing, they've said the same thing. Two man, same exact meaning. She knows to herself that she's bad at expressing her feelings. It's the exact problem of every Cheon she knew.

Love is hard to find.

Most of them simply can't put themselves to love someone because they're have responsibilities to prioritize, people depends on them, and that resulted in negligence which is quite frequent. Her dad is one example of it. Her mom died in a car accident while she kept asking to give time to them over the phone. His wife and daughter.

She begs for him to give them some time, he was about to schedule a vacation for all of them, but she met a tragic accident after a bus hit her car in a green light intersection. After the tragedy happened, he blamed himself for the misfortune of his wife. Burying his heart onto the ground where his love lies six feet beneath him. He never married again, never tried to date even after all the protest of the members of the board.

All he did was to make sure Lisa is protected, he cannot make mistakes ever again. But then again the stubborn her, moved out of the house to be independent.

"Here's the paper for you to read, Milady,"

Lisa was so drawn to her thoughts that she forgot about her purpose. Her body just followed her secretary instinctively that she somehow ended up to her destination.

"Ahh," Lisa gathered her composure, "Alright, thank you Secretary Noh,"

Secretary Noh bows her head, "I'll be in the next room, Milady," "If you need anything just press the buzzer like always,"