Chapter 11: Help A Friend

A/N: I enjoyed this chapter haha.

"We've arrived Sir,"

A car stopped at a white house villa inside the exclusive village in Busan. An exclusive village where only a handful of luxurious villas can be found, and one of them is from the Kim Family, the fourth of the oldest chaebol family in Seoul which owns news and celebrity entertainment, as well as KBA.

"Welcome back to the villa, Young Master Taehyung,"

One of the maids of their villa opens the car door for Taehyung. He went out without greeting the maids as he was accustomed to this treatment.

Stopping by the foyer, he saw the sea beyond the gigantic window that separates him. He walked again, towards the glass mirror door but the head housekeeper of the house halted him.

"It is a pleasure to see you back in the villa, Young Master Taehyung," "You've grown so much in the past 7 years,"

Taehyung saw an old woman with thin rounded glasses bow at his presence, he nodded his head as he accepted her grand welcome.

"It's good to see you healthy and alive head maid Cho," Taehyung smiled, "However I've only come here for a brief time, about a month or so,"

"This is your home, Young Sir," "It's our greatest honor to serve you again," Headmaid Cho avoided his gaze, she gazed at his shoes instead.

"Please you're too old to respect me like that, make yourself a cup of tea or go have a vacation, it's my treat for taking care of the house for more than we all stayed," Taehyung offered.

"It is a very tempting offer, Young Sir, but I must decline," "Young ones have so much to learn now that you're back," Headmaid Cho declined, her top priority is his satisfaction during his stay.

"Well then, tell me whenever you want to accept my offer, it'll stand as it is," Taehyung turned his head back to the sea but then he remembered why he came early.

"Oh right," "My friends will come here by next week since the Spring League is next Friday, prepare four guest rooms, just in case Jungkook wants to come since his home is quite far from the gymnasium,"

"Right away Sir,"

Taehyung continued his way towards the glass door while the maid dispersed with the command of the head maid. He opened the door and stepped on the warm sand towards the coast where he had found his love.

It was a sweet memory of his childhood when a little girl wearing a yellow ribbon headband took away his shell. He remembered crying out loud after they fought to get the biggest shell. He was defeated with a stomp on the face, if she was not only the heir to the Skye, he would've cursed her to hell. But her father is quite scary and all he did was cry his eyes out, not wanting to accept defeat from a frail girl!

Taehyung chuckled at the first memories he had with Lalisa. She's brave, intelligent, and clumsy.

She was no frail girl, she grew up beautifully and excellence is always on her way. He admired her. She's a real genius, graduating in business two semesters early in Harvard, and then she almost debuted as a solo artist because she said she dreamed of becoming a star.

He remembered the time when she was one year in her training, she and him went hiding away from their families just to go here. Their oasis.

Where he confessed his attraction. Where they started dating. Where his house is next to hers, where he can love her with no boundaries. A love that many are against, they tried to work it out, but before they had their first anniversary, her grandfather died.

Everything changed after that.

He turns his head to the villa next to theirs, it looks empty and it feels different than before. Back then he is used to making people happy, making her happy. Despite all their challenges, everything went south.