Chapter 19: It Was Him

"You'll never believe what happened today,"

Taehyung opens the door of his apartment filled with happiness and had a blast. His asian concert was confirmed to be sold out, no one in their whole company ever believed it to be true! He's a international superstar now!

"You look like you had fun today, what is it?" Lisa who just got back from her training exhausted and drained, she tried to mirror his excitement.

"My concert tour is sold out in Asia!" Taehyung threw his bag on the couch that she just tidied up after she got back home.

Her eyes are fixated at the mess he made, she gave him a smile, "You're a superstar, of course you'll be known worldwide,"

Taehyung giggled as he embraces her, "Worldwide is too much, Asian star is the best description," "Ahh! I can't wait to go on tour,"

Lisa smiled at his excitement, although she is tired, seeing his happiness made her happy too, "Take care of yourself during the tour and don't starve yourself okay?"

Taehyung's smile only grew at her endearment, "If only you know how much I love you,"

"Oh I know," Lisa giggled, "You never failed to remind me,"

"As I should," Taehyung kissed her cheeks before pulling away from the hug to get some water from the fridge, "Anyway, how was your training today?"

Lisa sighed, she didn't want to ruin his mood, "It's fine, nothing really happened, I just finished our choreographed for the last evaluation before the line up are finalized,"

Taehyung paused a second before he could take a sip of his water, "That's next week right?"

"No, this Friday," Lisa corrected him, "The announcement of the new girl group will be next week," Taehyung looked perplexed while Lisa stare at his confused look.

"Is there something wrong?" Lisa asked him.

"Nothing's wrong, I just realized you will be debuting soon, you'll be known worldwide," Taehyung nodded his head with a slight hint of sadness.

"Aren't you happy?" Lisa leans in her head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy, I'm happy that soon enough you'll be shining like a star, but also sad that we won't have times like this," "Embracing whenever we want to, seeing you and sleeping next to you everyday," "I just realized now that I'm excited about my tour but I forgot that you wouldn't be with me through those days,"

Lisa chuckled at his clinginess, "Well that's the saddest part of being an idol, we should expect it so both of us wouldn't feel abandoned,"

"Yeah, let's treasure it while it lasts," Taehyung pulled her close to his arms as he was about to kiss the daylight out of her. But before their lips could meet, her phone buzzed for a call.

It's her father.

"Appa?" Lisa answered the phone.

"Lisa where are you?" "You've been out of the house for too long, where have you been staying all this time?" Her father sounded worried.

"I'm staying at my apartment dad, I just bought it so I'm just staying here for a bit," Lisa excused yet it is true that she bought a penthouse apartment in hannam dong.

"You should have told me you bought an apartment, I could have bought it for you," Her dad demanded, "Anyway do you have a time tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Lisa think through her schedule before looking at Taehyung who just nodded his head in approval, "Yeah i'm free tomorrow,"

"Come by at the main house, your grandfather wants to speak with you about something," Her dad told her.

"A-Alright i'll be there tomorrow," Lisa nodded her head but she can hear her father talking to someone on the line.