001

𝟬𝟬𝟭 ; 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥!

sleeping in class 1-A, it was basically your hobby at this point

sleeping in class 1-A, it was basically your hobby at this point. no one cared to wake you up when you should've been paying attention, not even the teacher. somehow you've managed to have good grades and are not failing any of your classes which is a good thing and shocking to others.

it was another one of those days again except it was now almost lunch so you had the classroom all to yourself, or so you thought. the (rather annoying) twins jeonghan and jisoo came running in. you could tell by their footsteps that they had entered the classroom. the two liked to annoy you at times and you ignored them. you could never see how so many girls swooned over them all the time.

"ah there you are yuri!" jeonghan walks up to your desk but your head is down, ignoring his voice.

"aww look how cute she looks sleeping!" jisoo tells his brother which makes you roll your eyes and put your head up

"what do you want now?' you pushed your short hair back

"come play with us!" they say in unison

"hell no."

"well then come to the host club! you can't be sleeping all day, plus i want to see you," jisoo tucks some of your hair behind your ear. you try to hold in your blush so he won't see it.

though the twins may be annoying, they're considered the prettiest boys here, second to wen junhui. you always knew jisoo was pretty and liked having him around but he was glued to his brother, and it was hard to take them away from each other. some days, you wanted to talk to jisoo, alone, but you knew that jeonghan would clown you for it as it's already happened once with one girl. 

you remembered how bad you felt for the girl that wanted to confess to jisoo but instead, jeonghan showed up. jeonghan was furious at the girl for confessing to him. he told her "well if you like my brother so much wouldn't you tell us apart?!". you were there that day, standing behind jisoo, as a tear dropped from his eye. he knew what his brother did was horrible but there was no way he could stop him. turning back, his eyes widened and he put his hand on your shoulders "please don't tell anyone of my brother's actions." from that day on, you wanted to get closer to him. he seemed so hurt, like it had happened before and you were the first one that had caught his actions. you wondered how many times jeonghan would tease girls for liking his brother.

"fine, i'll go." you grab your bag and stand up. each twin grabs one of your arms and runs with you. apologizing for bumping into people every five seconds because of the twin's no sense of direction. people were staring at you, amazed that you were with the twins, more amazed that you were awake and running. stopping at your final destination, you finally caught your breath. you put your hands on your knees and looked up at the twins who were also slightly out of air.

"did we really have to run?" you questioned

"aww she only gets sleep so she's probably not used to running." jeonghan teases which makes you stand up and push him